Moderator: Tea House Moderators

Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

The Keep Story Archive

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

so, I've seen a lot of Keep Stories lately :tard:

(stories may also be other magistream based or inspired stories- simply state what inspired you, or what your story is based on in the summary of your story)

I'd love to read them all, but they're hard to track!

So I propose a little Keep Story Archive to keep track of the stories.

If you'd like yours to be in here, please post the following:

Magi name:
element
Keep story name:
link:
short summary:
banner: (please give just the img- I will put it with the link myself) (optional)
current length: (will get updated as I have the time- I will periodically check each of your stories and update as I read new chapters)

ANY keep story is allowed. It doesn't have to be as long as Avalon or Moy Mell.

The Archive:
(alphabetically by Keep story title)

Avalon Keep
A Keep story featuring Pheona, a fire magi.

Pheona is a young magi with a dark past- after finding out about a sinister plot infecting the lands, she vows to find out who is behind it, and stop them. She and her trusty light unicorn Lir travel the land to search for a solution to this dire problem. She is joined by her cousin Rynu- a man with quite a few problems- and the sorcerer Keisin- who is much more than he seems.
The group will go through many trials in their journey, but in the end the real question arises: What if the problem is bigger than they all thought?

Current length: 53 chapters

Bird Calls
A Keep story featuring Lachesis the fire magi.

Lachesis, an apprentice studying at the Keep, has just chosen to master Fire as her element. But terrible images accompany her choice, blazing themselves into her mind, and she can't figure out what they mean.

Current Length: 2 chapters

Break of Dawn
A keep story featuring Meggie the Dark magi.

Its about a dark magi girl, who gets, well kinda, reunited with her ex best friend. Well, he has a crush on her, but after the 'incident' she doesnt feel the same for him. But when someone else comes along, she falls in love with that someone else, who is just a poacher that wants to take her rare creatures, which is 1/4 of the reason why she didnt feel the same for Aaron (Her best friend) But after he helps get most of her keep back, well yeah. But soon enough, a series of poaching comes along, and Meggie and Aaron are the only ones left to uncover the case...

Current length: 2 chapters

Break of Dawn

Dark Intentions
A keep story featuring Rynu the Earth/Dark magi

Rynu's past is fraught with sorrow, violence and pain. These memories are what serve to make him into the man he is today, as well as effect those around him. After his parents die, Rynu goes to live at Avalon keep, living with Pheona and her parents. After Avalon is destroyed, he follows the path of darkness, joining the Brotherhood and throwing himself into a world filled with lies, destruction and deceit.

Current length: 5 Chapters

Dark Pasts
A keep story featuring Lucian the fairy and Hazel the Earth magi.

Dark pasts is about a fairy who appears to be human and his three companions, Consort, Hazel and Kaden. Travelers are being killed as they travel north, and Thane had sent Lucian and his group to see if they can see who is doing it. Consort has also gotten into his head that he might need to 'deal' with the human magi so that he can help preserve his fairy's sanity. Of course, there is always more to a story than what meets the eye

Current length: 4 parts

Fire and Shadows
A keep story featuring Stella the dark magi and Cyrus the fire magi

Stella Noctis, a hot tempered and somewhat unsociable dark magi, is being sent on a quest by one of her teachers. Joining her, is supposed to be one of her fellow dark magi, but when her partner gets sick, she must team up with a fire magi by the name of Cyrus. Cyrus tries to be friendly, adn Stella pushes him away, as she does with everyone else, but when they face danger neither one of them even dreamed about, they must team up against all odds.

Current length: 2 chapters

Fire and Shadows

Fraught with Frost
A keep story featuring Mathias the Earth magi.

Mathias, one of the younger magi at the Keep, is notified that one of his numerous emerald wyverns is acting very oddly. Calming down the strangely aggressive female, he ventures into the draconian's burrow and happens to touch the wyvern's egg- uncovering a threat that no one would have ever dreamed of.

Current length: 3 chapters

Moonriver Keep
A keep story featuring April the water magi.

April is a young female water Magi that will travel to the Silva Forest to uncover a mystery of Direwolf poaching. Along the way, she comes across other people that will either aid her or stop her in her journey. After meeting with another Magi, they both make their way to uncover the mystery, but something causes April to fall behind...

Current length: 4 chapters

Moonriver Keep

Moy Mell Keep
A keep story featuring Elly Sketchit the water magi

Elly is a happy magi, master of her element with tons of friends in the sea and good human pals on land. When her best friend starts finding poacher's goods washing up everywhere they hatch a scheme to stop the hideous crimes. Unfortunately this tumbles into a mess of curses, dark sorcerers, unrequited love and general mayhem for them all.

Current length: 40 chapters

The Making of a Magi
A keep story featuring Kyrrian the magi.

Kyrrian is a young man with a fascination for the creatures of the Keep. All he wants is to find a job where he can work with the magical animals, but when he unexpectedly finds himself with his own creature, he and his new friend, a fire magi named Aiden, must discover if it's possible to make a magi out of a lonely orphan.

Current length: 7 chapters

The Making of a Magi

The Weak Student
A keep story featuring Rayen the water magi

Rayen has just become a new student at the Keep. The boy encounters trouble from day one, quickly realizing that his abilities are generally below that of his peers. But rather than strength, he learns to rely on subtlety, catching the attention of Demetri, a magi who wants to use Rayen for his own ends. Rayen must decide what kind of magi he wants to become as learns the scope of his powers.

Current length: 9 chapters

The Weak Student

Threat from Below
A keep story featuring Desiraa Lokten the magi.

Desiraa has gotten a mysterious quest from T.R, but it has been cut off by his apprentice due to some 'minor issues'. The rest is yet to be told...

current length: 3 chapters

Threat from Below
Last edited by Phoenixwildfire on January 25th, 2011, 8:14:30 am, edited 15 times in total.
freakazoid
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: The Keep Story Archive

Post by freakazoid »

*waves to Russet*
:3

Magi name: April
Element: Water / Healing
Keep Story Name: Moonriver Keep
Link: Moonriver Keep
Short Summary: April is a young female water Magi that will travel to the Silva Forest to uncover a mystery of Direwolf poaching. Along the way, she comes across other people that will either aid her or stop her in her journey. After meeting with another Magi, they both make their way to uncover the mystery, but something causes April to fall behind...
Banner: I don't have one yet. :c
Current Length: 4 chapters
. Image Image Image Image Image .
Selling shards 50k/shard or cats/koalas
(Always) LTB winged cats & meowls
Signature & avatar art by Piney
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

added you, Yellow <3

Hey, do you want me to make your avatar I made for you of April into a little button for your keep story?
PossessedFae
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PossessedFae »

Meh, why not?

Magi name: Lucian, Hazel
element: Er, fairy and Earth/healing, respectively. :3 I listed both since they are the 'main' main characters, with Consort and Kaden close behind.
Keep story name: Dark Pasts
link: 25-tea-house/91506-none.html
short summary: Dark pasts is about a fairy who appears to be human and his three companions, Consort, Hazel and Kaden. Travelers are being killed as they travel north, and Thane had sent Lucian and his group to see if they can see who is doing it. Consort has also gotten into his head that he might need to 'deal' with the human magi so that he can help preserve his fairy's sanity. Of course, there is always more to a story than what meets the eye, as I haven't gotten any farther than that yet. :smirk:
banner:

Code: Select all

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy217/jrosehill/artthread/ub-dark-pasts.png
current length: four chunks

Yes, I define my story as chunks, because chapters would imply that I actually sat down and planned the chapter, hehe.
I have a lot of butterflies. :derp:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

added as well <3
freakazoid
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by freakazoid »

Phoenixwildfire wrote:added you, Yellow <3

Hey, do you want me to make your avatar I made for you of April into a little button for your keep story?
That'd be great! :3
. Image Image Image Image Image .
Selling shards 50k/shard or cats/koalas
(Always) LTB winged cats & meowls
Signature & avatar art by Piney
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

Ooh, kewl. Once I've written enough to be able to provide the short summary I'll have to add mine to this.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
LoonyLuna
CreaturesTrade

Post by LoonyLuna »

Magi name: Meggie ;)
element : Dark~
Keep story name: Break of Dawn
link: Right here~
short summary: Its about a dark magi girl, who gets, well kinda, reunited with her ex best friend. Well, he has a crush on her, but after the 'incident' she doesnt feel the same for him. But when someone else comes along, she falls in love with that someone else, who is just a poacher that wants to take her rare creatures, which is 1/4 of the reason why she didnt feel the same for Aaron (Her best friend) But after he helps get most of her keep back, well yeah. But soon enough, a series of poaching comes along, and Meggie and Aaron are the only ones left to uncover the case...
(So its kinda like keepxLove story :lol: )

banner: Unfortunately, I havent made one yet. i will soon though
current length: 2 chapters..
ImageImageImageImage
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

added in, thanks <3
SnoCone
CreaturesTrade

Post by SnoCone »

Magi name: Desiraa Lokten
Element: Undecided
Keep story name: Threat from Below
Link: 25-tea-house/91857-threat-from-below-ke ... gress.html
Short summary: Desiraa has gotten a mysterious quest from T.R, but it has been cut off by his apprentice due to some 'minor issues'. The rest is yet to be told...
Current length: 3 chapters

:yey:

Return to “Tea House”