How can I get a Coal Wyrm?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Dream
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

How can I get a Coal Wyrm?

Post by Dream »

The guilds are closed, I can't afford it with gold (I have 5,655g right now), I can't afford to buy a donation pet and trade it for a Coal Wyrm, and I asked a really nice person but they couldn't help me.

Coal Wyrms are my favorite Creature and I understand they're hard to obtain, but does anybody know how I can? :t-shrug:

Thanks, guys! :bounce: (P.S. What does Ninja'd mean?)
Wolfsister
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How can I get a Coal Wyrm?

Post by Wolfsister »

The only way you can get one at this point is to get it from another member, whether that means you have to buy, trade, or find someone willing to give one away.
Umalia
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Umalia »

Save up for one. (It's not like it's impossible to obtain gold.) If you just want one to sit around your Keep, you can get a bred-out one, which is cheaper. There's nothing else you can do.

"Ninja'd" (or pirate'd) refers to people who pick up and post other people's codes. (You may see people post their code in the click threads and that's why.)
Paleon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Paleon »

Well, two words.

Lots of gold.

Wait...
:wat:
hello
Dream
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dream »

Wolfsister wrote:The only way you can get one at this point is to get it from another member, whether that means you have to buy, trade, or find someone willing to give one away.
Yeah, but HOW can I get one from another member?
Umalia wrote:Save up for one. (It's not like it's impossible to obtain gold.) If you just want one to sit around your Keep, you can get a bred-out one, which is cheaper. There's nothing else you can do.

"Ninja'd" (or pirate'd) refers to people who pick up and post other people's codes. (You may see people post their code in the click threads and that's why.)
How can I get gold? I don't want to sell any of my creatures except the frozen eggs in my 'For Sale' tab, and even if I sold all of them it would only be like 200 gold.
What does bred out mean?

Paleon wrote:Well, two words.

Lots of gold.

Wait...
:wat:
Well aren't you the new Einstein! :sadtard:

Also, um, is my Bronze Crystalwing (last creature in signature) showing up as a Dire Wolf hatchie for anyone else? Or should I just clear my cache?...
Last edited by Dream on August 8th, 2010, 5:52:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dulin
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dulin »

Yes, the coal wyrms were originally obtained at Christmas last year if you gifted to enough people. You were given three options if/when you logged on during a certain time-frame (I think it was one day, but I'm not sure), and two of the three would give you a coal wyrm. Since they were only given out that one time, the only way to get them now is through other users by buying them.

I'd suggest getting gold by posting a lot and mining in other user's keeps.

Also, ninja'd means that you were going to reply to something (a question, whatever) but someone else replied right before you. :t-ninja:

Edit: And coal wyrms have limited breedings. They can only breed three (or occasionally four) times, and then they will be unable to breed ever again. That's what bred-out means.

Dream
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dream »

Dragon333 wrote:Yes, the coal wyrms were originally obtained at Christmas last year if you gifted to enough people. You were given three options if/when you logged on during a certain time-frame (I think it was one day, but I'm not sure), and two of the three would give you a coal wyrm. Since they were only given out that one time, the only way to get them now is through other users by buying them.

I'd suggest getting gold by posting a lot and mining in other user's keeps.

Also, ninja'd means that you were going to reply to something (a question, whatever) but someone else replied right before you. :t-ninja:
What's mining?

And I'm confused...does it have a double meaning or does anyone know which one is right?

Also, um, my Bronze Crystalwing is showing up as a Dire Wolf hatchling...and I cleared my cache but it's still there...what do I do?
ShaiNeko
Site Moderator
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShaiNeko »

Ninja'd has two definition, one referring to people picking up and posting other people's eggs. The other definition means someone posted and answered a question before you.

Mining is clicking on unfrozen eggs and hatchlings, and adults. You will get 1 gold for each creature you click.
ImageImage :t--.-:
NKfloofiepoof
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by NKfloofiepoof »

Buying unwanted SB elephant snails for shop price
Buying Bread Creatures for 2k each

Image-Free Magi Nursery
Dream
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dream »

Ooh, thanks.
Also...does anyone know how to fix this...
'Cuz it's freaking me out...

Return to “Community Discussion”