LTB-- 1 RD Helian Eclipse Crystalwing

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

LTB-- 1 RD Helian Eclipse Crystalwing

Post by Airasyraye »

Yep, I need 1 Helian Eclipse hybrid crystalwing RD (5.13) since half my pairs didn't grow soon enough and half of the other half said no. D:

Anyway, $15K? Or trade a pair of RD Helian/Selenic crystalwings with no kids for the kid of a pair you already have, if that's not stupid? :derp:

I also have Diamond Koi, Hotdogs, Arkai (Molten, Phoenix, Spring Bloom, Glacial, Comet) and 1 each of Earth and Water Serendin as well as access to the Dark Shop.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB-- 1 RD Helian Eclipse Crystalwing

Post by Ardroth »

Are you okay with them being named, or no? I have an extra. (I don't care/mind if you rename them) I totally understand if not, though. :)

they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise.
We do our best to return clicks. Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Breeding Restoration, Gender Change, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Ardroth wrote: May 14th, 2024, 2:41:18 am Are you okay with them being named, or no? I have an extra. (I don't care/mind if you rename them) I totally understand if not, though. :)

I'm sure I'll rename it, yeah. Maybe even just back to "unnamed" lol. I don't really name my creatures anymore. But, yes, I'll take it named. 15k or one of the creature swaps? I need to get to bed, so I'll see reply in morning. Thanks and good nighty.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Airasyraye wrote: May 14th, 2024, 3:27:06 am
Ardroth wrote: May 14th, 2024, 2:41:18 am Are you okay with them being named, or no? I have an extra. (I don't care/mind if you rename them) I totally understand if not, though. :)

I'm sure I'll rename it, yeah. Maybe even just back to "unnamed" lol. I don't really name my creatures anymore. But, yes, I'll take it named. 15k or one of the creature swaps? I need to get to bed, so I'll see reply in morning. Thanks and good nighty.
Just a fair warning, you can't rename something to 'unnamed' unless you capitalise it, I just tried to do so to check and it didn't go through. XD; 15kg sounds just fine, I'll set them aside for you for tomorrow, though do let me know if the lack of renaming makes you change your mind. :)
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise.
We do our best to return clicks. Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Breeding Restoration, Gender Change, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Ardroth wrote: May 14th, 2024, 3:29:34 am
Airasyraye wrote: May 14th, 2024, 3:27:06 am

Just a fair warning, you can't rename something to 'unnamed' unless you capitalise it, I just tried to do so to check and it didn't go through. XD; 15kg sounds just fine, I'll set them aside for you for tomorrow, though do let me know if the lack of renaming makes you change your mind. :)
Eh, I might even just keep the name then. Thanks a bunch, sending trade.

Return to “Kancha”