How to hide tabs/what it does?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

How to hide tabs/what it does?

Post by LittleMaple »

I've seen stuff about hidden and protected tabs and I wanted to know how t do that and what it does. I've scoured my keep and can't seem to figure it out.... it'd be really helpful if it like, prevented people from looking/clicking on the creatures in the tab but idk if that's what it does??
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How to hide tabs/what it does?

Post by NyxNoire »

In order to protect or hide a tab, you need to buy a scroll with a spell from either Remy's Inn or the Trading Post. They cost 75,000 gold each. You don't have to buy the spell again, it'll keep working.

Here's what they do:
Remy's Inn has the Spell of Cloaking.
Once you've bought that, you'll be able to hide your tabs so only you can see them. Those tabs become invisible to everyone else. And the creatures in those tabs won't grow if clicked. However, you can't hide the main tab. The tab will change colour from blue to grey.

The Trading Post has the Spell of Protection.
Once you've bought that, you'll be able to protect your tabs. Everyone can see the creatures, but the creatures won't grow if clicked. However, you can't protect the main tab. The tab will change colour from blue to tan.
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LittleMaple »

Ahhhhh makes sense!!! Tysm!!!
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

You're very welcome ^_^
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”