Christmas Creatures (1466-1469)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Christmas Creatures (1466-1468)

Post by Ryves »

pies wrote: December 17th, 2023, 4:46:55 pm The Yulspiro is so cute. Is it based off a nudibranch?
It is from a critter literally called a christmas tree worm! :D

Image I still have no idea what this is lol. Am I missing something obvious??

I love both the scarves and the bats, I can't choose between them <3
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I grabbed blue eggs last night, came on to red eggs this morning, grabbed a couple, noticed all my blue eggs from last night were now red. And all my red eggs from this morning are blue this evening.

But I'm wondering if there are two forms: one is blue/red and one is red and green/gold. Because I haven't seen red and green nor gold on the ones I have.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

froglady wrote: December 17th, 2023, 9:15:45 pmI grabbed blue eggs last night, came on to red eggs this morning, grabbed a couple, noticed all my blue eggs from last night were now red. And all my red eggs from this morning are blue this evening.
well this is good to know.
froglady wrote: December 17th, 2023, 9:15:45 pmBut I'm wondering if there are two forms: one is blue/red and one is red and green/gold. Because I haven't seen red and green nor gold on the ones I have.
my question as well!
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: To Catch a Witch by Heather Blake (#29) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

I am actually obsessed with the bats and Wyrms, ohmygod the sprites, and especially the descriptions, are absolutely precious!
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.
It’s my birthday

Post by VilaWolf »

FLUFFY BATS

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

So, the curlicue wings on the Yulspiro are a tad odd, but I sure do love its colors and expression. Is it a sea slug/nudibranch dragon? (Edit: I see the answer is yes, or similar.)

The Glyceris Heilla isn't really for me as an adult. I love the babies so much, but the adults having holly-leaf wings like that, while a neat idea, to me looks fake like they're a puppet and should have come out of the Artificer shop. But the colors and faces are again a plus.

Scarf Wyrm is my absolute favorite here. The creatures who change color as the day goes by are always in my top tier. Plus I have always loved the snakey/dragony cutie creatures we get like the wyrms and drakes and sylphs. The colors and pose on these are fantastic and I love how soft and fluffy they look. Plus they have that smol-grump expression.
Last edited by Airasyraye on December 17th, 2023, 11:00:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
Ribbonchan
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ribbonchan »

Absolutely in love with our new festive friends. Once again the spritework is IMPECCABLE.

Hard for me to pick a favorite, but the new bats and their cute little expressions have me wanting to sing.
~~~A young magi sits in a glade, passed out asleep. She has a bunch of eggs and sleeping hatchlings scattered around her, one in her arms. There's a note that says "you're free to hold my eggs and hatchlings a while but my kitsune is watching you. don't steal them, you'll regret it."
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My Wishlist
~~~
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

trystan830 wrote: December 17th, 2023, 9:09:37 pm Scarf Wyrm - is there only the one egg that changes color throughout the day, or is there more than one color egg during each time?
One egg that changes color throughout the day.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Here's a golden scarf!
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Ryves wrote: December 17th, 2023, 2:10:02 am
Pallastronomy wrote: December 17th, 2023, 1:46:02 am Image
Not sure if this goes here but here’s the gifting badge
Is that a...pretzel?? A cookie??
I'd like to know what it is too, as it doesn't really make sense.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Community Discussion”