Attempt at a Dark Magi

Users could show off their Halloween costumes.
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Attempt at a Dark Magi

Post by Aneira »

Attempt at a Dark Magi
Well, since Dark Magi seem to interest me, i decided to attempt to dress up as a dark magi. Although, i have no idea what they look like, so i failed :tard: Even re-reading Master Belmos story didnt help!
Spoiler

Ok, things used are a black robe, a black cape, a dragon necklace, blue contacts (cant see them DX), a snake, a sign, and a direwolf egg that u can barly see. I made the direwolf egg, but it turned out cruddy in the picture.

Ok, i know its not a pretty sight, but if u take off my face the costume isnt so bad. But i wish u could see the blue contacts. My camera went dead after this picture, and this is the cruddy picture.

And the sign, i made it on a seperate day, so i decided to make wolf paw prints with my fingers. lotsa fun :tard:

Enjoy, the attempt at a dark magi XD wish i had a picture to base it on.

I was SO tempted to add a boat :sulk:

If im missing anything, please do tell.

Note: Judge me by appearences are ur dead :angry: I have a hard enough time at school.
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Attempt at a Dark Magi

Post by Revan »

What's wrong with your appearance? I think you're pretty.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Dulin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dulin »

:lol: Now I see why you didn't want to submit this! I love your costume, though, its superkewlio! XD

Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

Nira wrote:What's wrong with your appearance? I think you're pretty.
Thanks. I just usually go by what kids tell me in school :t-sweat: Im usually made fun of.

@Dragon: I HATE showing my face on the internet. Sometimes gives people other feelings about me, and start judging me by appearence. It gets annoying, but u kinda get used to it.

I hope ya dont think im a totally different person. :tard: i actually act like i do on the computer.
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

Awesome costume! :D I love it, whether you have your face showing in the picture or not.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!

Return to “Halloween Costume Contest”