How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

These cats are going to drive me to an early grave. They have literally five different scratching posts/boards, but they still insist on digging at the carpeting. Not even putting the scratching board/post over the area makes them stop, they just knock it aside to dig again D:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Merkwerkee wrote: May 20th, 2024, 12:04:24 pm These cats are going to drive me to an early grave. They have literally five different scratching posts/boards, but they still insist on digging at the carpeting. Not even putting the scratching board/post over the area makes them stop, they just knock it aside to dig again D:
Ah, yep, cats be like that. Things only exist to be knocked over or scratched at, whichever isn't the purpose humans intended for them.

On a related note, I swear Hermes is just an albino ginger. That cat has literally no brain cells. Yesterday we were discussing something, and suddenly in the background Hermes RACES upstairs before a very startled "meooowwww!" was made. I could go on for a long time with the stupidity of that boy.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

midnightem wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:25:24 am This weekend was a bit of a blur... Was supposed to enjoy camping over the weekens, only to wake up in the emergency room. Who knew you could have a massive heartattack at 25 and the cause is unknown right now...? The doctors don't even know what triggered it as I don't smoke and my blood pressure is fairly normal... so there goes the mysteries of life..
Holy poop! :aah: I'm glad you're all right! So scary....
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Airasyraye »

Merkwerkee wrote: May 20th, 2024, 12:04:24 pm These cats are going to drive me to an early grave. They have literally five different scratching posts/boards, but they still insist on digging at the carpeting. Not even putting the scratching board/post over the area makes them stop, they just knock it aside to dig again D:
I assume you have, but have you tried spraying the areas with things they hate such as mint, eucalyptus, coffee, or garlic? Or spraying them with water when they dig? Cats won’t care about your efforts to block them, but punishing them/negative reinforcement they do.

midnightem wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:25:24 am This weekend was a bit of a blur... Was supposed to enjoy camping over the weekens, only to wake up in the emergency room. Who knew you could have a massive heartattack at 25 and the cause is unknown right now...? The doctors don't even know what triggered it as I don't smoke and my blood pressure is fairly normal... so there goes the mysteries of life..
Oh, shit. I hope you’re doing okay and they can pinpoint the cause.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Good grief, I'm so sorry to hear this. Glad you're still here with us. <3 I hope you can find the cause and stay in good health.
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

ImageImageImageImageImage
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

Get better soon, okay?

Sometimes people can have heart attacks out of the blue with no known causes (at least I've ran into it-)
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

Get better soon, okay?

Sometimes people can have heart attacks out of the blue with no known causes (at least I've ran into it-)
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hollowshield »

My day hasnt been much, slept most of it to be honest, I did wake up and when I hummed a song my cat catapulted at my face-
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

maaking myshelf ...hic... pash out (jokingly) from de number of shtweamborn helian and sheleenicc crysshtalwingshh im twying ...hic... to hatch befoore de end of May 21 :lick:
iittsh cute to ...hic... geet a drinnk from remy and watch de cryshtalsh glide down on my phone and deshktop at dee shame time
𝔞𝔰𝔭𝔥𝔬, 𝔦𝔱/𝔥𝔢, 𝔪𝔶 𝔴𝔢𝔟𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 (𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡 @ 𝔫𝔢𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰)
𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: sugarjolt @ neocities
ImageImage

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊: eb, gb, donis and more! (open)
🕸️ 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘: 0 / 15 shards available (closed)
🕸️ 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘: i. helian/selenic genderswaps, ii. iso dionych & light cws

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

So, one of us (as in one of our system members) writes poetry and he noticed the original writing section of the forums literally hasn't been active in like a year and now he wants his own thread. XD Which we will probably make. (he writes literally just for fun)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”