Special Easter Sale: Bunnies & Chicks

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Special Easter Sale: Bunnies & Chicks

Post by Rhia »

Hi,
I am selling some (1st gen) bunnies and chicks, for 300 gold each:

Last edited by Rhia on April 2nd, 2024, 4:03:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Special Easter Sale: Bunnies & Chicks

Post by blockEdragon »

I'd like to buy the cockatrice please.
25/25 thank you so much
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

blockEdragon wrote: March 30th, 2024, 7:44:20 pm I'd like to buy the cockatrice please.
sent :wave:
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Hello, I'd like to buy the Spotted Holly Jackalope, the Flos Jackalope, the Kursim Jackalope, the dusk bunny, and a pair of (unrelated if possible) Medeor Jackalope. Thank you!
Rhia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

kunigund wrote: March 31st, 2024, 9:25:57 am Hello, I'd like to buy the Spotted Holly Jackalope, the Flos Jackalope, the Kursim Jackalope, the dusk bunny, and a pair of (unrelated if possible) Medeor Jackalope. Thank you!
wishlist
my lineages

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

regalfrost
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by regalfrost »

I would like, if its possible, unrelated pairs of Antelope Hare Jackalope and Cacao Jackalope? If its not, just a male and female of each. As well as these three

creature/14884978
creature/14864062
creature/14863366

Total: 2100g, I am pretty sure. Its late and I've been awake since 3 am cst haha
I go by Henry or Harry, transmasc + he/him, usually only on in the afternoons of CST and slowly building a cheminna army
I try to return clicks when/if I see them

----
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Rhia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

regalfrost wrote: March 31st, 2024, 6:58:00 pm I would like, if its possible, unrelated pairs of Antelope Hare Jackalope and Cacao Jackalope? If its not, just a male and female of each. As well as these three

creature/14884978
creature/14864062
creature/14863366

Total: 2100g, I am pretty sure. Its late and I've been awake since 3 am cst haha
wishlist
my lineages

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

Return to “Waynal”