15 years of Magistream: share your memories!

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: 15 years of Magistream: share your memories!

Post by Altairia »

Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention about: I remember when the eggs in the stream used to move, really giving you the feeling of them floating down a river. You could see them being picked up in real time. It was exciting to keep watch of it, briefly seeing a rare egg appear and just as quickly disappear. :orly:
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Altairia wrote: February 17th, 2024, 7:48:31 pm Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention about: I remember when the eggs in the stream used to move, really giving you the feeling of them floating down a river. You could see them being picked up in real time. It was exciting to keep watch of it, briefly seeing a rare egg appear and just as quickly disappear. :orly:
Oh, I figured that was coming back as the site recovers from maintenance like the world map and movable tabs did.
25/25 thank you so much
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

blockEdragon wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 10:35:33 am
Altairia wrote: February 17th, 2024, 7:48:31 pm Oh, one more thing I forgot to mention about: I remember when the eggs in the stream used to move, really giving you the feeling of them floating down a river. You could see them being picked up in real time. It was exciting to keep watch of it, briefly seeing a rare egg appear and just as quickly disappear. :orly:
Oh, I figured that was coming back as the site recovers from maintenance like the world map and movable tabs did.
Oh, is it? That would be great!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
🎂12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

Altairia wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 3:28:18 pm
blockEdragon wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 10:35:33 am
Oh, is it? That would be great!
Oh I thought you knew something I didn't and was trying to ask if that wasn't the case, id didn't phrase it well. Now I feel silly :derp:
25/25 thank you so much

Return to “Community Discussion”