How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by kunigund »

MadameRed wrote: December 29th, 2023, 8:09:46 pm I actually bred some hybrids, like I've been intending to do! Makes me feel like I'm actually making progress toward my personal goals :bounce:
I just started doing the same. :yey:
Now that I almost caught up with the monthly stream creatures (9 years absence from MS), it's time to complete the hybrid families. I just finished a big table with the breeding pairs I have and which creatures still need. They are not very cooperative so far ("having a cute little hybrid with this stranger... naaah, don't think so"), but I am patient. :t-X3:
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

also on the hybrid train! i've been slowly collecting pairs of stream creatures since i returned to MS last october, and i'm getting pretty close, so i've also started breeding when the stream and tributaries don't cooperate with me. its so fun!
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Desade
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Desade »

Ah crap. Anyone willing to trade a yule castor egg for a hatchling? I forgot to freeze one...
I love you 3000, Bosco.
~ ♥ ~
my wishlist!
9/25 gifts, thank you!
~ • ~
Cindertail
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Cindertail »

Shaking in my boots - I've finally managed to get my hands on a house muris pair(field muris when,,,,) and can start breeding them to a) give to other players and b) hoard them.
Perhaps I should start breeding my cats for the same purpose.
I wonder, sometimes.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

The last piece of my computer arrived early today, but I couldn't start building it because my nose is so sore that it gave me a splitting headache. Radar jumped on my face yesterday; my nose isn't broken, it doesn't make crunchy noises when I move it and it's not crooked or otherwise deformed, but it's tender as hell. I have eternal allergies, so I'm always blowing my nose, which is now a very uncomfortable process.

On top of that, my stupid self forgot to keep taking my medicines while I was on vacation. I took them this morning and all was well until I tried to hydrate in an attempt to help my headache. The water made me nauseous :headdesk: Spent several hours lying in bed, trying to have a nap, but was unsuccessful.

I've just made myself a bit of toast and am sipping on a ginger ale. I'll try to eat and drink a ton of water tomorrow before I take my medicine, because it seems that eating or drinking is what triggers the nausea when my body is adjusting to medicine again. Then I'll have to start working on my PC as soon as I can tomorrow. I'm reasonably confident that I can build it all, and the only concern I have is setting up the bios and overclocking.

We shall see, I suppose!
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

What's with people and their noses? I have 2 pimples inside my nose (on either side) and it hurts like hell. I have to go to the salon next week and I'm not sure if I'll be able to go because my entire nose + upper lip are are hurting D:

Today we went to see our new apartment (it's on the 10th floor, so the view is amazing). The apartment complex is in a golf course and the apartment owners have free access to it. It's an amazingly beautiful place with paddy fields on either side of the road. Everywhere you look, it's green. They haven't finished the entire project yet. Our apartment is almost done and we hired an interior decorator to take care of the furnishing and all that. We are not moving there. I have my Kai and there is no way in hell I will leave my boy to go live in any apartment. We may move in one day, some day, but not now. We bought it because it was a good opportunity. Hubby told my son to use it whenever he wants a weekend getaway with our daughter in law. I can't wait to see the entire place once it's completed ^.^
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

I'm glad the cards have been reaching people! I keep forgetting to check MS when I'm away from my home compy, oops. Hopefully I'll get out of egglock before the Arkai show up

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

One euthanasia and one DOA. What a way to end the year. Hopefully I won't have to go back in anymore. :sweat:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I hate today. Too much noise because literally everyone in my area seems to not understand what midnight means and as such I've been suffering due to the CONSTANT firework blasts that scare the living heck out of me, plus there's so much going on in my head after this abomination that I refuse to even call a year anymore that I can barely even think straight, PLUS not having any motivation or hope of doing ANYTHING productive (see the first issue I mentioned, how am I supposed to focus with so much noise?), and the fact I'm going to be considered an adult in 4 months doesn't help at ALL. I just want to be in my lore universe for a weekend, I have some characters I really need to talk to but I can't talk to them... :t-pout:
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I'm so excited for the new year event critter! I mean, we all know what they say about assuming things, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I remember the first Arkai release, it was such an incredible thing for me. I can't put my finger on why, but I just remember loving it so much and enjoying all the Arkai in the stream so much. This will be my first New Year event in a very long time here and I'm looking forward to it more than I ever have to going out.

I mean, I'm not going out anyway. I'm on hour five of building my computer bc I barely have any idea what I'm doing, but it's already going much better than the last time I did this :t-sweat:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.

Return to “Community Discussion”