How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by EstherGamer »

Sensitive Topics again
*Sigh* The longer this year goes on the more I'm tempted to GENUINELY RESEARCH potential ways to go to other universes. I'm not even kidding. I need a break from this universe, all I deal with is getting hurt over and over.
I feel even more empty than usual, despite for once wanting to prove that I'm NOT worthless. It just feels hopeless to even think about feeling any positive emotions at all, and I'm close to wanting to just lose them forever, but I can't bring myself to actually reach that point.

I just don't know what to do, I keep messing up, I can't find a way to fix things, I don't know what the hell is WRONG with me. I just want to know what's wrong but I can't tell what is and I don't know how I could get any progress towards figuring it out...

A few days ago I posted about potentially having hallucinated again, but I didn't say much else.
Basically what happened was at roughly 2AM, while my parents were both asleep already, I suddenly heard someone that sounded like they were literally in my room, but all I heard them say was "Hi Esther". It was a pretty casual and honestly sorta friendly-sounding tone, but it was so out of nowhere that it really startled me. I know for a fact it wasn't my parents, as again, they were both asleep already, and I didn't hear any doors opening OR closing, or any footsteps, nothing like that. A few minutes after I processed what had happened I decided to actually note it down using my E-Reader, simply going to the first book on it that I knew how to navigate to with my functionality levels being at "it's 2AM and I just heard someone that probably didn't exist", selecting the first word of the book, and adding the note to it so I could tell people about it the next morning.
A day or two later I had another mental breakdown and actually took the time to show that note to my mom.

It's just... my thoughts are a total mess, I can't even hear half of them, it doesn't matter what I try it just doesn't make any sense at times. I'm also constantly afraid to talk about all of this to my parents, or to anyone IRL really. This year has been horrible and I don't know if recovery is even POSSIBLE for me anymore.
...I don't even know if it'd be worth it at this point.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

It gets dark at bloody 5:00 PM now and I hate it :(
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

Hey, the Atrium has been revived! I might have a character or two wander in later on.
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
xscreamyourself
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by xscreamyourself »

This year has just been... really bad. :t-weep:
ImageImageImage
Thanks for clicking :haha:
ImageImageImageImageImage
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I think it may be time to factory reset my laptop. She's six years old and hasn't been properly cleaned out ever. I don't play much aside from indie titles on it anymore, and I don't really use it for storage of anything, either; my PC and external drives take care of that. The laptop is just slowing down a bit and might benefit from a nice fresh start.
Be kind.
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
PaleoMage
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by PaleoMage »

Sounds like a no-brainer, then. :orly: Aside from making the effort. That part always gets me when it comes to maintenance.

I'm still sad Omega Strikers is ceasing development, and I have a shortage of people to commiserate with because none of my friends play. Objectively it's a niche game in a saturated market, but it's criminal that something so exciting with such good music could be so underrated it operates at a loss. At least the game itself is staying online; where there's life there's hope.
Sale Tab | Free Tab
Always buying Ambula bats at 300g each!
EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

AuraDragoness wrote: November 6th, 2023, 8:38:29 pm It gets dark at bloody 5:00 PM now and I hate it :(
We are the complete opposite, I love that it's not bright until 11PM anymore! I can't sleep if there's still light outside ;~ ;
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Spoiler
Man, my bank really does love to celebrate mediocrity.

I don't ask for accolades. I don't want glory, I don't want attention drawn to me, I don't want the spotlight. I want to see credit given where credit is due.

:sleep:
Be kind.
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Whichever part of me thought this was going to be a somewhat easy coding project deserves to be in the time-out corner for the rest of the week.
Still doing it because these notes are getting ridiculous, but why did I think this was going to be even remotely easy?
*laughs awkwardly* There go my plans to build in Starbound anytime soon
Aflame
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aflame »

traveling multiple times a month across europe is tons of fun but really makes me realize how much of a homebody i am. i am TIREDDD
Image thank you for the amazing gifts <3Image
wishlist join the ms discord! my shop

Return to “Community Discussion”