How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by jessk »

LokiWolfbane wrote:... gotta go to the ER tomorrow. Might have bronchitis or pneumonia.
Oh no! Take care of yourself <3
ImageImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

LokiWolfbane wrote:... gotta go to the ER tomorrow. Might have bronchitis or pneumonia.
Take care of yourself :t-hugs:

Now that the CTC giveaway is over for this year, I'm going to be busy collecting for next year. So excited :t-dance:
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

Oh hell.... *big hugs to ye* :t-sick:

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

Enchanteddil wrote:Now that the CTC giveaway is over for this year, I'm going to be busy collecting for next year. So excited :t-dance:
You need any help? I'm looking for something to do since I don't have any plans for the forseeable future on magistream, other than grabbing some new years critters for myself
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

SynthDetective wrote:You need any help? I'm looking for something to do since I don't have any plans for the forseeable future on magistream, other than grabbing some new years critters for myself
Catching and freezing parentless stream event eggs and breeding and freezing 1st generation hybrids is a big help, thank you <3 I usually buy or trade for everything else <3
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by SynthDetective »

Well, I am a master at freezing eggs ;)
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

SynthDetective wrote:Well, I am a master at freezing eggs ;)
Fantastic! :woo: :woo:

On another note, I can't believe that in a few more days, we will be in 2023. This year just flew by D:
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Stupid medical complaints, sorry. I'm so frustrated right now.
Spoiler
I've been diagnosed with asthma since before I was a year old. I'm in my 30s now, and it's much better controlled than it was. I used to be hospitalized it was so bad. I still have symptoms when I run into triggers, like harsh chemicals, chest colds, excessive dust exposure, and even laughing too hard. Including being outside in the cold for long periods of time.

I was recently moved back to the register at my job, and one of the parts of being up front is having to do driveups. I've already discussed, several times with no issue, with my work leads about how I wasn't comfortable doing driveups. Suddenly a new lead is making the schedule and says it's a problem, that I need medical paperwork to prove I can't do the job. Okay. I'm trying to work with my newer Primary Care doctor about the paperwork, but she claims my lung function tests are clear and I apparently don't have asthma, and therefore she can't legally sign my papers.

What the fuck?

It's better controlled, sure, but it's still there. I'm beside myself. Do I have to quit my job because my doctor refuses to back me, even though my medical history is WELL documented? All over one team lead being a prick?
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Granitore
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Granitore »

HobbitFeet wrote: I'm trying to work with my newer Primary Care doctor about the paperwork, but she claims my lung function tests are clear and I apparently don't have asthma, and therefore she can't legally sign my papers.

What the fuck?

It's better controlled, sure, but it's still there. I'm beside myself. Do I have to quit my job because my doctor refuses to back me, even though my medical history is WELL documented? All over one team lead being a prick?[/spoiler]
REALLY??? :t-facepalm:

I would say... take your previous tests and go see another doctor.... Asthma is not going to vanish, even if better controlled it still is there....
-- <3 Ty for your clicks <3--
-- <3 I love crystalwings <3 --
<3 I would love the new Selenic Crystal Wing and Helian Crystalwing as gifts! <3
(and if you find them, the elusive Cypheles Crystalwing eggs from the Keep stream)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Just heard that the soccer great Pelé passed away - he was 82. T_T
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”