How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by SirChicken »

I was starting to get so sleepy after a long day of doctor appointments and being awake since 4AM, but now I'm all riled up because I saw the mugshot of someone that I thought I recognized on a local news station's twitter. D:

I got a really bizarre feeling upon seeing that mugshot while scrolling through my timeline, and I spent about a whole minute wondering why he looked so familiar. Then the image of a boy I used to know back in elementary school popped into my head. I clicked on the article and noticed that they had the same first name, but I could not for the life of me remember what the boy's last name was. So once I saw that they shared the same first name, I went, "Okay, now I *have* to investigate this. Detective [SirChicken] is on the case." I got out of bed and went through my yearbooks, trying to find the one that contained the class picture of me standing in the front row with this boy. (We stood with tallest in the back and shortest in the front, not in alphabetical order which made finding him harder.) Soon enough, BAM! I found the photo of my 4th grade class and I found the boy that I was looking for. And holy moly, my intuition was spot on. They had the same. last. name. I haven't seen him since the 4th grade and we're both 26 now. I'm still shocked by the fact that my foggy, goldfish brain managed to connect the dots and recognize this grown man as this small boy from elementary school. God, that was like 17 years ago! I'm a little shook by the whole ordeal too because he used to have a crush on me when we were in the same class, and without saying what he's been arrested for, he *might* have to register as a sex offender.

I know there's no way of telling how a 10 year old is going to turn out to be as an adult, but it still just gives me weird vibes when I think back.

Okay story time over... I sleep. :t-sleep:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

What's really bad is when you are called in to be a witness and have to pick someone out of a lineup... and you know 3 of them! One I dated, another I went to school with and the 3rd was the guy I was there to pick out, lol.

Guess you can say I had a 'thing' for bad boys. :P

And for those who are wondering, the two I was friends with were both picked up for 'drunk and disorderly'.. so nothing major, lol.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

OMG I found sake in our fridge :woo:
Delicious :t-swoon:

EDIT:
Why is it so HARD to find a place that delivers pizza and other stuff home where I live? I am not in the flipping desert or farm that is located thousands of miles away from civilization. The sushi-place nearby is renovating its place (thanks! -.-), and I am craving some good Asian food. They have the best flipping dishes that I can`t get to now because they are renovating. So for the flipping damn fairies sake, come one!

I would rather not make the sushi myself. I did it once. it was...painful, to put it mildly.
Last edited by AssassinsCreed on March 11th, 2021, 6:34:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AssassinsCreed
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by AssassinsCreed »

(sorru double post)
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Had a really good birthday yesterday, lots of friends IRL blew up my phone, they made me laugh and we hadn't talked for a while so it was nice hearing from all of them. Had a good day with hubby and he gave me presents and took me out to dinner just the two of us, and hopefully later this weekend, we will get together with family and have a small get together.

Only thing I messed up on was I was a goof and forgot to go online to get some stuff with my bday on them but that's okay I'm old now so it was bound to happen at some point right? =P

All in all, was a great birthday :)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
KorrianaVeil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by KorrianaVeil »

Spoiler
My...my LTB thread is just...gone? It's like it never existed. But I know it did. I was updating it regularly... It had the up to date list of what I needed that I didn't save anywhere else, like an idiot. I know it's a stupid thing to be insanely upset over, but it's been a really long, really awful week and this just kinda is the icing on top. I was finally nearing being done with page 1's offers and now I can't go find the people.
<3 <3 Thank you for all my lovely gifts! <3 <3
Tabs of creatures for purchase in my Keep.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

KorrianaVeil wrote:
Spoiler
My...my LTB thread is just...gone? It's like it never existed. But I know it did. I was updating it regularly... It had the up to date list of what I needed that I didn't save anywhere else, like an idiot. I know it's a stupid thing to be insanely upset over, but it's been a really long, really awful week and this just kinda is the icing on top. I was finally nearing being done with page 1's offers and now I can't go find the people.
If I remember correctly, certain parts of the merchant district are set up to automatically prune threads that have been inactive for a specific amount of time. Try contacting an merchant district or global mod and they might be able to look behind the scenes and find your thread.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

My toilet is still gone D<

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Omira
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Omira »

Love Magistream, check all the time but...Keep organization! :t-fear:
Have lots of creatures, some parentless. I also like gifting people but most people like first gen creatures. Most of my breeding pairs aren't first gen or parentless. I got a lot of new creatures recently so i might be able to make parentless pairs to breed first gens. but i need to find them~! And my keep is already pretty disorganized and i just cant bring myself to organize it and if i do, i don't know how. I also (now) like keeping some creatures hatchies. but then i have a lot of creatures that are adults. Make a giveaway? A shop?
AHHH!!!
Haven't bred anything because of this dilemma.
My Wishlist
Please Help Hatch!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Will do my best to click back!
<3Thank you for all the amazing gifts! <3
jessk
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by jessk »

Danafox wrote:Had a really good birthday yesterday, lots of friends IRL blew up my phone, they made me laugh and we hadn't talked for a while so it was nice hearing from all of them. Had a good day with hubby and he gave me presents and took me out to dinner just the two of us, and hopefully later this weekend, we will get together with family and have a small get together.

Only thing I messed up on was I was a goof and forgot to go online to get some stuff with my bday on them but that's okay I'm old now so it was bound to happen at some point right? =P

All in all, was a great birthday :)
Belated happy birthday to you!! :woo:

I am a sucker for birthday deals - I used to know exactly where to get free meals and treats and discounts back when I went out in the real world. Not sure I am well versed in online freebies..!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”