How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
QueenOfMolluscoids
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by QueenOfMolluscoids »

I just spent 24 breeding cooldown potions on a pair of critters to get one chimera egg. What even was that RNG? Ah, whatever. It's not like I have a better way to use all these potions in my inventory
ImageImageImageImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

By any chance, has anyone tested this out?

If you were to breed two Rabbitsunes of the same color to each other....do they give you a same color Rabbitsune? Or is it random the color?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Danafox wrote:By any chance, has anyone tested this out?

If you were to breed two Rabbitsunes of the same color to each other....do they give you a same color Rabbitsune? Or is it random the color?
Not sure about random but they don't breed true to color either so far in this family...not spamming just showing... family/18381 Reminds me of how the potootos breed family/17881
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Rexsaurus wrote:I think it might be the design/layout of the page.
Linkclump stopped working for me, so I added Snap Links Lite 1.0. Might be worth a try?
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
Rexsaurus
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rexsaurus »

HobbitFeet wrote:
Rexsaurus wrote:I think it might be the design/layout of the page.
Linkclump stopped working for me, so I added Snap Links Lite 1.0. Might be worth a try?
It worked! :woo:
Image 25/25 Gifts Image Would love to get any cats, dragons, shop creatures or new crystalwings.
Thank you to everyone who has given gifts!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

HiddenMystic wrote:
Danafox wrote:By any chance, has anyone tested this out?

Not sure about random but they don't breed true to color either so far in this family...not spamming just showing... family/18381 Reminds me of how the potootos breed family/17881
Thank you for the answer Hidden! I was curious if they would breed true...I would have loved that. Still cool that they can breed and well you get a random color.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

You're welcome - and yep that's why I started the families lol - just to see what colors popped up. :lol:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image
qwerty51
CreaturesTrade

Post by qwerty51 »

I was woken up early, but went back to bed. Now im on the computer. lol I had some homemade cookies for breakfast I need halp XD
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

By this time next week I'll be $-300 in the bank and no paycheck until September 5th. I've asked my mom multiple times for help, she says she'll do it but always 'forgets' to send me the money.

I interviewed with a retail shop on Thursday last week, she was supposed to let us know something by today or tomorrow at the latest. Either way, I'm screwed right now.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Soleil wrote:By this time next week I'll be $-300 in the bank and no paycheck until September 5th. I've asked my mom multiple times for help, she says she'll do it but always 'forgets' to send me the money.

I interviewed with a retail shop on Thursday last week, she was supposed to let us know something by today or tomorrow at the latest. Either way, I'm screwed right now.
What happened with Kohl's? Around here they hire teachers as well as college students a lot it seems like when I stupidly go to the mall (I hate the mall lol),
Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”