August Donis! Ixan Pere/Xoctol Ratu

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: August Donis! Ixan Pere/Xoctol Ratu

Post by BBkat »

ShaiNeko wrote:They are not cats. :P
Orly? :orly: I wonder what they are then.
They're cute, whatever they are.
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

The hatchlings are cute. I hope the adults will be good looking.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec
Chimera
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chimera »

These kinda look like possums :0 The kind found in warm jungle/rainforest climates that is :lol:
QueenOfMolluscoids
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenOfMolluscoids »

For some reason I thought these would be birds. Even their tails didn't make me think otherwise. My logic often works in mysterious ways.

Can't wait to see the adult, because hachies are absolutely adorable
ImageImageImageImageImage
Magics
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magics »

Adult Xoctol Ratu (male):

Spoiler
Your xoctol ratu hatchling has grown into a sleek adult with a bushy tail reaching the length of the animal itself. It still likes to climb onto furniture, and especially trees and enjoys perching on your shoulder using its long tail to balance itself when you move. The creature likes to participate in everything you do always helping you reach items on high shelves and pluck fruit from trees and guiding you to secluded spaces. It is a very quiet creature even when it makes huge leaps from across the room. On occasion the xoctol ratu flattens itself against a cupboard or the backside of a door and due to unknown reasons it is neigh impossible to find the creature at those times.
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

I'm thinking they'll be like the bearded monkeys
More humanoid face kind than lemurs
I like lemurs much much more, but I think it's gonna be like the emperor monkey or what not

Emperor Tamarin

Edit: oh you got there just before me xD goddammit
But I am happily surprised!
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Sanax
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sanax »

Magics wrote:Adult Xoctol Ratu (male):

Spoiler
Your xoctol ratu hatchling has grown into a sleek adult with a bushy tail reaching the length of the animal itself. It still likes to climb onto furniture, and especially trees and enjoys perching on your shoulder using its long tail to balance itself when you move. The creature likes to participate in everything you do always helping you reach items on high shelves and pluck fruit from trees and guiding you to secluded spaces. It is a very quiet creature even when it makes huge leaps from across the room. On occasion the xoctol ratu flattens itself against a cupboard or the backside of a door and due to unknown reasons it is neigh impossible to find the creature at those times.
I always like when sprites have things like tree branches added in. It adds a nice touch. :D The adults aren't really my cup of tea... but maybe I'll have to get some hatchlings to keep. :3
To hatchling only, please.
ImageImageImageImageImage

To adult, thank you. c:
None at the moment.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Almost looks like a tree kangaroo
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

BBkat wrote:Almost looks like a tree kangaroo
Tree kangaroo is good gues but I am 99% sure its a squirrel. More specifically, Indian giant squirrel (Ratufa indica).

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec
Magics
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magics »

Adult Ixan Pere (male):

Spoiler
Your ixan pere hatchling has grown into a sleek adult. It still likes to climb onto furniture, though it no longer approaches your other companion creatures for these purposes. Instead your ixan pere likes to perch on your shoulder using its long tail to balance itself when you move. The creature likes to participate in everything you do always helping you reach items on high shelves and pluck fruit from trees. A constant soft chittering sound indicates that the ixan pere is very content, and the sound can be heard even when the animal curls around your neck to nap.
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image

Return to “Community Discussion”