How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by BBkat »

Twitter has, very strange ideas of what is considered 'sensitive material'.

I can assure you twitter, nothing in that tweet is sensitive, it's just official art of the main character(s) all smiling and stuff. :wtf:
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

BBkat wrote:Twitter has, very strange ideas of what is considered 'sensitive material'.

I can assure you twitter, nothing in that tweet is sensitive, it's just official art of the main character(s) all smiling and stuff. :wtf:
I have this problem quite a bit, except it's always with the weather forecast. I never knew a straight week of sunshine could be such a touchy topic. :derp: :lol:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Chess
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chess »

BBkat wrote:
Chess wrote:I don't like it when games give me infinite lives for several hours on the one night I need to be productive D:
:lol: Had that happened before, except it was more like 'here's two hours of infinite lives...right as your lunch break ends and you have to go back to work'
Update: I played for about four hours and passed 22 levels. :yarly: On the other hand, I didn't get anything else done and will definitely regret this decision tomorrow...
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

SirChicken wrote:
BBkat wrote:Twitter has, very strange ideas of what is considered 'sensitive material'.

I have this problem quite a bit, except it's always with the weather forecast. I never knew a straight week of sunshine could be such a touchy topic. :derp: :lol:
I have also just been alerted to this setting(the second one)
which is probably why the posts I saw were being marked like that(despite not being 'sensitive material')
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

Whoever designed potassium pills is a fucking numpty. Full stop.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Ryutana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryutana »

VilaWolf wrote:I feel bad for gaming kids these days.

Back when I was a kid, gaming consoles had physical games... that generally had enough memory on them you didn't need a memory card. Siblings? Memory cards were eventually available. The memory cards were absurdly expensive, sure, but we didn't have to delete an entire game every time we bought a new one and /hope/ that the console store doesn't decide to just delete the entire game from our account.

We had it good, Fellow Old Fogies. We paid for it once and played it forever: never once hassled by DLC or Microtransactions, or ads to watch, might get pulled from the account at any time.... that's not even the joy of cheat codes...
I swear I am constantly deleting the game content from my PS4 in order to start playing newer games. Thank god for having a PS+ account, so I just store all my save files in the cloud if I'm not actively playing the game so I can make the space on my hard drive for new games.

I need to get a bigger hard drive to replace the one I currently have....... 400 GB is just NOT enough. Once I have enough money set aside, I'll get a bigger one.
My Creatures
(Hatchling | Adult)
ImageImageImage | Image
More hatchlings are in my Grow Up tab
Shop Access: Image/Image: Shop Price + 200 gold | Image: Shop Price + 1k goldMy LTB Thread | Image | Link to my wishlist in profile
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BBkat »

Wow it's actually above freezing today
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

most noticeable obstacle to steering a horse in oblivion;
the horse is steered with different controls than the rider.

most noticeable obstacle to steering a horse in skyrim;
can be steered the same way as the rider, but the animal will literally run a full forward circle before backing up a few steps.

i can see the realism behind the way oblivion does it but where did they get the idea for skyrim that horses aren't capable of walking backwards?
Ryutana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryutana »

I love when teachers are like "hey, you get to do a book report on a book you would never in your life have read otherwise, but go do this!".

And of COURSE my public library system doesn't have it, ugh. Amazon has it brand new for $8 at least. Grrrrrrrr
My Creatures
(Hatchling | Adult)
ImageImageImage | Image
More hatchlings are in my Grow Up tab
Shop Access: Image/Image: Shop Price + 200 gold | Image: Shop Price + 1k goldMy LTB Thread | Image | Link to my wishlist in profile

Return to “Community Discussion”