Hybrids of Xoelia OCC

A forum for OOC threads

Moderator: Roleplay Stage Moderators

Forum rules
Roleplay Stage rules
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Hybrids of Xoelia OCC

Post by Silvereil »

Starting tomorrow, my online time will greatly diminish (as if it hasn't already) due to school. However, I'll try to keep coming on fairly regularly and posting, despite me probably logging off much earlier so as to avoid being ready to take a nap the moment I arrive in school the next day.
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

Silvereil ▪ Writer ▪ Dreamer
Flight RisingGryffsScripturient

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GlitterEnthusiast »

I'll be making a new character tomorrow after work. I'm thinking of making a rogue type mutt that can interact with all the factions, just to make things easier. So sorry for the hiatus type thing! been busy at work! But I'll be more active around this roleplay and the OCC now.
On hiatus, PMs, orders and trades will be slow.
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

WELP I F*CKING LIED. I GOT DISTRACTED BY SO MUCH.

I finally actually create a new character though. I made a desert to interact with Griffin and Zeki. :lol:
Spoiler
υѕєяηαмє; GlitterEnthusiast
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Akiiki
ηιcкηαмє; Kiki
αgє; 28
gєηɗєя; Female
fαcтιση; Desert || Den Mother
ѕρєcιєѕ; Coyote/Jackalope
αρρєαяαηcє; Akiiki has the body of a coyote, with beige fur. White speckles her coat and her canine muzzle is white with her underbelly and chest following the same pattern. Her long rabbit ears are tipped in white. A set of antlers rest on her head, dark brown in color. Down her back line a few white stripes down to her fluffy rabbit tail. Her back legs are shaped slightly to that of a rabbits and she hops over walking, however her front legs are still canine. Her eyes are soft in apperance, abd are deep brown in color. Despite being part rabbit, she is on the more large size, being slightly bigger than a normal coyote due to other canine blood running through her family.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту; Akiiki is gentle in nature and incredibly soft to those around her. She's caring and happily helps whoever is in need. She's bubbly and overactive at times, always giving off a vibe of happiness. She can easily cheer up most hybrids, though there are a few that can escape from her motherly grasps.

Despite never having children of her own nor a mate, she tends to other hybrids children as if they were her own. She is always seen with a flock of children around her or playing ontop of her, not that she minds of course.
нιѕтσяу; Akiiki has had a pretty normal life, nothing significant happening around her or her tribe. She grew up with loving parents, a coyote-jackal hybrid and a wolf-jackalope hybrid. Her mother was the den mother before her, and her father was a warrior for the tribe. As her mother was den mother, she grew up around the numerous cubs in the tribe, and was always taught how to do things to help her mother out as she grew older.
σтнєя; N/A
Also going to be updating the thread with a new summary and such, make sure we have all the characters and everything. Sorry it has taken so long guys! Hopefully now we can pick this roleplay up and revive it again. ><
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

My apologies for taking longer to post than I had expected. I was going to post and then I got sick, and I'm not sure how much I'll be able to do since I have to make up school work, but once that's all over with, I should be okay to pick up the pace a little more.

Also, I decided to make my third character as well, and here he is. Sorry if some of the stuff doesn't make sense. Let me know and I'll change it. I was rather sleepy when I made this...

Spoiler
υѕєяηαмє; Silvereil
cнαяαcтєя ηαмє; Kaleo
ηιcкηαмє; None
αgє; 34
gєηɗєя; Male
fαcтιση; Mutt | Councilman
ѕρєcιєѕ; Ethereal Quetzalcoatl
αρρєαяαηcє; To most if not all who saw this beast, they would consider him to be a Quetzalcoatl at first glance. With a 3 meter long body of a snake and a total wingspan of 5 meters, that would be what he is. However, he lacks the brilliant colors of his more common cousins, and actually appears with almost a frighteningly skeletal look. Kaleo is the rather frightening result of a mix of faction members through time, an individual with a long ancestry of mutts. Most prominent in his looks are the ghastly pale colors and somewhat skeletal-looking face of the Underworld faction, the large wings of a bird from the Sky faction, the reptilian body of a massive basilisk from the Jungle faction, and the faintly glowing eyes of a phoenix from the Desert faction. However, being born in the Underworld faction means that he most resembles creatures from that faction. At times even, some of the feathers on the edges of his wings seem transparent, depending on how close he is to the Underworld faction.
ρєяѕσηαƖιту; Kaleo is often a very misunderstood creature, and it's no surprise, given his looks. Others have often been too timid to approach him because of his frightening appearance. Due to this, Kaleo is very reserved. Instead of bothering with trying to socialize with others, he instead took to the books. He is young, but he is wise beyond his years, having memorized most of the history of each of the factions plus other useful information. When Kaleo was old enough, he took to traveling to gather more knowledge. On his travels, he established the reputation of being the wise, mysterious one others can ask for advice from. Despite not actually being part of the Underworld faction, there are some qualities he shares with the creatures there. If one is searching for him, they may find him quietly curled up in the shadows, observing others in his own mysterious way. If one is bold enough to speak to him, he will take his time to answer, and they would probably be wise to wait for that answer. Often, this oddball Quetzalcoatl enjoys mulling over things in his inquisitive mind, occasionally enjoying a game or riddles with an unsuspecting opponent.

Kaleo's calm demeanor and very reserved nature makes it difficult to anger him. He is so withdrawn from the world that not many really know how they would anger him, but it is probably best not to find out or even try. If he does get irritated or bored, he will simply disappear in some manner without warning. Not a very social creature, if one does not catch his interest from the moment they approach him, he is very likely to ignore them, but he will still listen in case they change. He has very few friends, and those he chooses carefully, individuals he enjoys having quiet conversations with or for some other reason personal to him. If one was to summarize this creature in a few words, it would be smart, mysterious, and reserved, most likely.
нιѕтσяу; Born on the edges of the Underworld Faction, Kaleo spent the first few years of his life there. However, he found he never quite fit in. It took him some time, but he figured out what he really was, and when he was old enough, he took off. He traveled to other factions, visiting libraries and places of knowledge to gather what they had and add to his growing mental encyclopedia. On his travels, he sometimes found himself crossing paths with others, and some he became friends with while others not so much. There is not too much to tell of his history, for this is about it, and this is what he still does today, traveling around, collecting information, etc.
σтнєя; Kaleo does not really have a special power, so to speak, however, he has this ability in the times when individuals seek him out for his wisdom and knowledge, before bestowing it upon them, he will study them and read them. He has this way of looking into their eyes and gathering information unknown to anyone else but him that helps him decide whether or not they are worthy of receiving the information. If they are worthy, he tells them the information. If not, he refuses.
cσɗє;

Code: Select all

[color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]υѕєяηαмє;[/b][/color] Silvereil
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]cнαяαcтєя ηαмє;[/b][/color] Kaleo 
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]ηιcкηαмє;[/b][/color] None
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]αgє;[/b][/color] 34
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]gєηɗєя;[/b][/color] Male
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]fαcтιση;[/b][/color] Mutt | Councilman
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]ѕρєcιєѕ;[/b][/color] Ethereal Quetzalcoatl
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]αρρєαяαηcє;[/b][/color] To most if not all who saw this beast, they would consider him to be a Quetzalcoatl at first glance. With a 3 meter long body of a snake and a total wingspan of 5 meters, that would be what he is. However, he lacks the brilliant colors of his more common cousins, and actually appears with almost a frighteningly skeletal look. [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/3e/d1/873ed1a33b7edc2b99026cd76c958c8d.jpg]Kaleo[/url] is the rather frightening result of a mix of faction members through time, an individual with a long ancestry of mutts. Most prominent in his looks are the ghastly pale colors and somewhat skeletal-looking face of the Underworld faction, the large wings of a bird from the Sky faction, the reptilian body of a massive basilisk from the Jungle faction, and the faintly glowing eyes of a phoenix from the Desert faction. However, being born in the Underworld faction means that he most resembles creatures from that faction. At times even, some of the feathers on the edges of his wings seem transparent, depending on how close he is to the Underworld faction. 
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]ρєяѕσηαƖιту;[/b][/color] Kaleo is often a very misunderstood creature, and it's no surprise, given his looks. Others have often been too timid to approach him because of his frightening appearance. Due to this, Kaleo is very reserved. Instead of bothering with trying to socialize with others, he instead took to the books. He is young, but he is wise beyond his years, having memorized most of the history of each of the factions plus other useful information. When Kaleo was old enough, he took to traveling to gather more knowledge. On his travels, he established the reputation of being the wise, mysterious one others can ask for advice from. Despite not actually being part of the Underworld faction, there are some qualities he shares with the creatures there. If one is searching for him, they may find him quietly curled up in the shadows, observing others in his own mysterious way. If one is bold enough to speak to him, he will take his time to answer, and they would probably be wise to wait for that answer. Often, this oddball Quetzalcoatl enjoys mulling over things in his inquisitive mind, occasionally enjoying a game or riddles with an unsuspecting opponent. 

Kaleo's calm demeanor and very reserved nature makes it difficult to anger him. He is so withdrawn from the world that not many really know how they would anger him, but it is probably best not to find out or even try. If he does get irritated or bored, he will simply disappear in some manner without warning. Not a very social creature, if one does not catch his interest from the moment they approach him, he is very likely to ignore them, but he will still listen in case they change. He has very few friends, and those he chooses carefully, individuals he enjoys having quiet conversations with or for some other reason personal to him. If one was to summarize this creature in a few words, it would be smart, mysterious, and reserved, most likely. 
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]нιѕтσяу;[/b][/color] Born on the edges of the Underworld Faction, Kaleo spent the first few years of his life there. However, he found he never quite fit in. It took him some time, but he figured out what he really was, and when he was old enough, he took off. He traveled to other factions, visiting libraries and places of knowledge to gather what they had and add to his growing mental encyclopedia. On his travels, he sometimes found himself crossing paths with others, and some he became friends with while others not so much. There is not too much to tell of his history, for this is about it, and this is what he still does today, traveling around, collecting information, etc.
    [color=#404040]◊[/color] [color=#BF4040][b]σтнєя;[/b][/color] Kaleo does not really have a special power, so to speak, however, he has this ability in the times when individuals seek him out for his wisdom and knowledge, before bestowing it upon them, he will study them and read them. He has this way of looking into their eyes and gathering information unknown to anyone else but him that helps him decide whether or not they are worthy of receiving the information. If they are worthy, he tells them the information. If not, he refuses.
[/color]
[/size]
Last edited by Silvereil on September 23rd, 2015, 4:32:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
Zeki904
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeki904 »

It's okay silver! Don't stress too much over it, just focus on getting better and stuff! Also, I love your character sheet and it's just amazing :D Kaleo could probably be a councilman.. yeah :D but I absolutely love him!

I just wanna dance the night away
Close my eyes and dance in the moonlight
It’s hot it’s heating up
I can’t even stop myself
No way

I just wanna, dance the night away
dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna

LF 1x1 Tem Shop
Contract?
ImageImageImageImage
Silvereil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Silvereil »

Thanks! And sure, sounds good. :D
⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯

⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ⎯⎯⎯ ⎯
Zeki904
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeki904 »

ahhh, sorry I've been gone for so long guys. I've been dealing with some personal issues, but I'm doing a bit better now. I didn't wanna give a sh*t reply so I waited until I was feeling a bit better before I did;;

I'll probably be making a new character soonish to help out if we need it, but I think I'll wait and see before doing so.

I just wanna dance the night away
Close my eyes and dance in the moonlight
It’s hot it’s heating up
I can’t even stop myself
No way

dance the night away
dance the night away
I just wanna

LF 1x1 Tem Shop
Contract?
ImageImageImageImage
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Sorry for vanishing on my part; been real busy/distracted by video games lately! I should be able to reply more frequently now c: Sorry for the delay!
GriffinHeart101
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by GriffinHeart101 »

Hi guys. I'll be gone this weekend at a convention, so I won't be able to post at all until about Monday or Tuesday. I'll see you guys then and will post as soon as I get back/get the chance.
ImageImageImageImage
:wave: 17/25 Gifts! Thank you! :wave:
Wishlist on profile!!
Griffin's Silverfeather Market
Quicksale, Breeding, Doni Rentals, Quest Supply
http://magistream.com/26-mercado/195261 ... -open.html
GlitterEnthusiast
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

I AM SO SORRY. I DIED AND FORGOT THIS WAS A THING? /rushes off to reply

edit; why the hell did the character post break. ARGH. I'm gonna have to fix that, and reread the roleplay to do a summary post.

Return to “Backstage”