Disqualified

Earth and Wind creature design contest
Shadie069
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Disqualified

Post by Shadie069 »

Spoiler
Image The Regular
The Twilight Drakal is a rarely seen creature, who's cries echo in a sorrowful mourn. They live deep within a darkened cavern until the twilight hours (The hours between dusk and dawn). Then they emerge from their dens in a fantastic flight. The males are usually seen alone until the months of the falling leaves when they join the females once more to produce the next generation.
Spoiler
Image The Albino
Rarer still is the mythical Albino Twilight Drakal, the legends to see one all tell how much good fortune it would bring and awe striking colors. To where an Albino Drakal's feathers is said to bring protection against the many evil creatures that surround its home forest.

Size: The Twilight Drakal is a small creature, Its body only the size of a human being with its wing span being double the length of a human's arms.

Gender Differences: The males Drakal are slightly brighter then the females, but there is no difference beyond this.

Cycle: The Drakal are quite shy and the males are usually alone until the autumn months. This is when they return to the colony of females they left behind with food offerings for a potential mate. The females remain in the colony their entire lives, while the males set out after the winter to gather food, nest material, and shiny stones for the chance at a mate come autumn.

When Raised in Captivity: The Drakal is very difficult to have in captivity for the sole fact of the male's being picked at by the grouped up females. However if raised together the male and female will get along just fine. Breeding at any time other then autumn is a major challenge.

Notes for Admins: Yes these are mine, that is my deviant art account. I apologize for the horrid quality I only have a Skype camera to put these on my computer.
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Wind Creature: The Twilight Drakal

Post by popa16 »

Arts are awesom. I want one of them in my stream :)
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!

Wishlist: ardulen grotesque, royal squilla, silkhound or courshound, any gen viyasant
Purpledragon
CreaturesTrade

Post by Purpledragon »

I thought this pic looked familiar ... just altered a bit

real owners copy right from 2003 night Wing Galleries.. link provided below..
Spoiler
Ice Rose Image
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

I'm afraid under those circumstances, I have to disqualify this entry for violating copyright laws. The rules of the Hall of the Arts do apply to art contests as well, in case that wasn't clear.
Shadie069, you are not allowed to enter this particular contest again.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.

Return to “October 2014 Monthly Contest”