This forum is for art threads giving out adoptables

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

DireFoxe adopts (not yet open)

Post by Faleep »

One day while walking down a heavily wooded path, you see some large creature fleeing into the brush. Curious, you follow the creature, but you quickly loose track of it. Still, you continue on, following it's tracks. The creature leaves behind these deer like hoof prints, but the creature looked nothing like a deer.
Suddenly, you come upon a clearing. Standing in the center of a clearing is a large fox beast. The fox beast easily stood 7ft tall, dwarfing most creatures in the forest, but when you approach the creature it automatically hunches down, appearing scared. You approach slowly, wondering what type of creature the beast is. You note that the creature is heavily scarred, and that as you get closer it appears to become more frightened.
Suddenly, just as you're about to touch the creature, the beast jumps back, "Don't touch me!" It calls out, before running off with a surprising speed into the forest. You jump as the beast races off. Just as you're about to go after the beast, a soft voice calls out from behind you, "Don't worry about him, he's skittish around everything."
You turn around, and see a magi standing next to another one of the fox beasts, though this one is smaller and doesn't have any scars. You recognize the magi, it's Faleep the local Ammit keeper. You shake your head, and ask, "What are these beasts?"
Fal smiles, "Why these are DireFoxes. Interesting creatures really, they have the appearance of a normal fox... For the most part. Their hooves and their size gives them away though, at first glance. Their incredible speed and the fact that they hunt dragons is the other thing that signals them as different."
You look at the Mage, taken aback, "They hunt dragons?!"
"Why yes, though not all the time. They usually hunt the ones that are over aggressive to others."
You look at the large DireFoxe that stood behind the magi, wishing you had your own now. Not only did the beast look beautiful, but having the added benefit of being a defense against dragons made it a sweet deal to have one.
"Oh, and I forgot to mention, if the DireFoxe likes you enough, it may let you ride it."
The DireFoxe behind the magi came forward, and knelt down, allowing Faleep (and the Ammit of the mage's shoulder) to climb up, before coming over to you. Fal offers a hand down, "Want your own?"
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,

Return to “Living Art”