Offering one time HIGH QUALITY realism pic

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Offering one time HIGH QUALITY realism pic

Post by sammythethief »

Phoenixwildfire wrote: MMMMMMMmmmmph Red- Nikko fo sho. :t-boo:

lol heck maybe I should just just keep this open for people who want me to draw their magi from keep stories :t-lol:
-gleeful squealing-
YEEEES. That's what you can do - specializing in Keep Story characters.
But omg I am dancing in my seat.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

Here hon- pick out a pose you'd like me to do him in if you want. He's your character and if you want him doing an 'I'm too sexy for my shirt' dance I can do that :lol:
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

:wee: Have I ever mentioned that I love you?
Spoiler
I'm thinking pose number 7, with a confident, arrogant smirk on his face :P
(btw, just for the record, I just searched 'male poses' on DeviantArt.. So if anyone else wants to use it, go for it)
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Formerly MadameRed - same grumpy soul, new and improved theft!
15th Magiversary Free Raffle!
freakazoid
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by freakazoid »

Hair style: Straight blonde that falls down to her shoulders - but kinda curves in towards her head. (see ref. picture)
Hair color: Blonde (see reference pic)
Eye color: Ocean blue - but changes with her mood. See here if you are drawing her in any other mood besides happy. ;)
Outfit colors: milky chocolate cloak with cranberry undershirt and black pants. Shoes are like ballet shoes without the fancy ribbons and such, and are a darker chocolate color than her cloak. Her cloak has light blue swirls near the collar, hands, and bottom, traced by dotted golden lines. She wears a black chain koi necklace around her...neck. The koi is metal black, of course, and the details are lined in silver.
Outfit styles: HURRR...see above? :3
Otherwise, she has a satchel that hangs around her shoulder and goes across her body. So, it starts on her left shoulder and hangs down to her right hip or something like that. It is tan and quite roomy.
Skin Tone: See reference picture below.
physique: Again, see reference picture.
personality: It's best if you see here. :)
Reference picture:
Spoiler
She's a water Magi, so maybe she could be holding her hand out with a ball of water above it? Hmm. Honestly don't know, but I'd appreciate it if you could maybe put water in the picture somewhere, maybe there's a stream winding around her body haha.
If you'd like, you can throw Diablo in the picture, or a winged cat. Of course, it's optional. ;3
Sorry it took so long - left for dinner and had a long call waiting for me when I got back. :lol:

And that's it. :lol:
Of course, she's a water Magi.
. Image Image Image Image Image .
Selling shards 50k/shard or cats/koalas
(Always) LTB winged cats & meowls
Signature & avatar art by Piney
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

alrighty, sounds good ^___^

Otacon- I'll add you to the first post and just put up the details when you'd like, k?

Just so you know guys, I'll be starting these this weekend but like I said- they take a LONGLONGLONG time XD

Otacon's is first, since he posted first :3
SeaCrest
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeaCrest »

*nom*

Why do I never catch your art in time? XD Can't wait to see April and Nikko.
Borgia
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Borgia »

Phoenixwildfire wrote:Otacon- sure ^_^ Give me a veeeeeeeery detailed listing of what you'd like, k? :3 As well as physique- because as you can well with Rynu I can do either muscular or skinny.
Alrighty. :3

Hair style: Long, goes a little past her rear end. It is usually messy, with strands misplaced here and there. Just enough to make her look a little disheveled.

Hair color: Black with a green tint if you decide to shade it.

Eye color: Her pupils and irises are black, and her sclera are golden yellow.

Outfit colors: She wears a black jacket that cuts off right above the pockets in her jeans. There is a single marking on the jacket- the Taurus zodiac symbol [see my signature for the symbol itself if needed] in green. Her shirt itself is just a normal black shirt. She wears dark denim jeans and I guess her shoes don't matter as this is just waist up? If it's full body tell me. P:

Outfit styles: Just casual, really. The thing above is really all that she wears. Her species isn't a very fashionable group. Her jeans are just right on her body, as in not too tight or too baggy. Her shirt might be a -little- tight, maybe? Regardless her jacket is always on anyway. Oh, and it buttons up instead of zips up... the buttons on it being the same green as the symbol.

Skin Tone: Light Grey

Physique: She's a decent height, standing at 5'9". She isn't exactly a bodybuilder, but she has undertones- very subtle muscle. ..She hunts for her food, after all. She is very lean due to having to be in top shape.

Personality: Esperi is very antisocial, and keeps to her self most of the time. She does have a close circle of friends, but they keep in contact by computer. She lives isolated from everyone else not by her choice, but rather by her parental figure's choosing. [Most of this won't make sense unless if you know the lore that goes with all of this lol] She's impatient when it comes to others of her species, but can be patient while in the midst of a hunt. Esperi has an obsession with bugs and collects them.. only for her parent-figure to devour them shortly thereafter.

Other Details: She has two long orange horns that are coloured in a candy-corn esque style; going from red orange to just light orange at the tips. She has green blood so if you draw her blushing or something like that, I suppose that might be a bit necessary to know. Hmm what else.. her nails are the same yellow as her eyes, as is typical of her species. She also has two buck teeth that kind of hang over her lower lip when her mouth is closed.

And I will update with some references tomorrow; sleep time for now. To get a good idea of her clothes and colours, though, she's the chick in my signature.
Looking to buy art, any kind of art. Have gold, shards, and old donis. HMU if you're interested!
freakazoid
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by freakazoid »

OH YEAH - waist-up, please. :3
. Image Image Image Image Image .
Selling shards 50k/shard or cats/koalas
(Always) LTB winged cats & meowls
Signature & avatar art by Piney

Return to “Seller's Gallery”