Inky's New Profile~ Contest

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

BlackInky
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Inky's New Profile~ Contest

Post by BlackInky »

So. I'm looking for a new profile layout... and I have absolutely no talent for that kind of stuff. I've seen some pretty good ones on here, so I decided I might as well try out a contest-type thingie and see what happens. :3

I'm not really picky, but I'd prefer a few things. (Possibly) something black cat-themed? I like kitties a lot, and a profile with black cats would make me super happy. xP I also like punk, steampunk, and dark-ish kind of profiles. Just nothing outright goth or emo. Color-wise, I'd like colors like black, grey, white, dark red, light blue... y'know, like a dark color with a bright color to accent it. (You don't have to specifically use those colors, of course. You can be creative. :3) Umm... I hope that gives you some ideas as to what you want to do... if you don't understand anything/don't know what you want to do, ask me and we can discuss it? :orly:

I'll be holding this contest until... ahhh... March 5th? It depends, I guess. But for right now it's around there. The winner of this contest receives three things: 1. 20,000 - 30,000 gold... this may or may not change 2. I'll buy them a creature from any of the shops (besides the donation shop) and trade it with them 3. I'll mention them on the new profile.

I hope this covers everything... so... good luck to everyone? xP
-
BlackInky
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Inky's New Profile~ Contest

Post by BlackInky »

Bump. :bounce:
-

Return to “Seller's Gallery”