Crest Contest - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

This forum is for art shops

Moderator: Hall of the Arts Moderators

MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Crest Contest

Post by MageLorelei »

A fail crest design. I don't really know if this will count, considering I made the ponies on a dollmaker.
Working on collecting achievements and ahhh :t-fear:
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~Gender Trades~~
-----
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Re: Crest Contest

Post by BluMajica »

wow.. i like that - creative <3

thanks for entering!
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth
Jenn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Crest Contest - win 100k or a doni

Post by Jenn »

Mordeth, can we enter for more than one family? I would like to enter for at least two, possibly all three. (If by some miracle I won more than one {ha, do not expect to win even one} I would only want one prize and the other prize could go to whomever. ) I just really like the idea of all of these families and would like to give them all a shot. :)
Slowly working on finishing my creature collection, and adding to breeding pairs for all the creatures I have missed over time...
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

Jenn wrote:Mordeth, can we enter for more than one family? I would like to enter for at least two, possibly all three. (If by some miracle I won more than one {ha, do not expect to win even one} I would only want one prize and the other prize could go to whomever. ) I just really like the idea of all of these families and would like to give them all a shot. :)
of course you can. You may enter for all three or one or two - up to you and how creative you feel
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

thanks for your entries!! :wave:
Beetle by Cassowary

Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

I tried my hand at a crest for your my little pony family...wasn´t sure if you´d prefer the original colours or minicorn colours :t-shrug:
Jenn
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jenn »

Tried to draw the progenitors and first offspring as "My Little Pony" characters, hope you like it! ^.^

Slowly working on finishing my creature collection, and adding to breeding pairs for all the creatures I have missed over time...
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

thank you both.

Munin - love the MLP colors and Jenn - You DREW that?? wow :t-swoon:
Beetle by Cassowary

RemiIronstaff
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Chair of Theriomorphology, HieroZoology Department, Unseen University.

Post by RemiIronstaff »

...see what you think of these - i have some more graphics i'll be playing with as well, but the best "My Little Pony" one i found dumped a bunch of malware on my unsuspecting head and i'm still chasing it down. (Trojan Pink Ponies...who knew? XD )

Image * Image * Image

if you do decide on one of mine, i'll set up a clickable with your lineage page link, and make a PNG for the lineage profile. codes follow, in the same order. (note - updated this as well as entering below as new post - same graphic)
Spoiler
MLP

Code: Select all

[img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/canaanschild/mordeth%20crests/th_trinityunicornsig-1.gif[/img]
RB

[IMG]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/canaanschild/mordeth%20crests/th_962ede82-2.gif[/IMG]
CC

[img]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af156/canaanschild/mordeth%20crests/th_DSC00027-1.jpg[/img]
Last edited by RemiIronstaff on February 14th, 2011, 4:32:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Please help! MUST BE "FED" FROM LINK TO COUNT - thanks! PM me for a treat for being helpful! (my handle over there is "singingbadger", if you're looking for me)
Spoiler
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

demi - that is so cute <3

Remi - love them - only the 2nd one is Starbrite not Rainbow bright T_T
Beetle by Cassowary

Return to “Seller's Gallery”