Happy Holidays

Learn about the latest updates here.
[WittyBanter]
CreaturesTrade

Re: Happy Holidays

Post by [WittyBanter] »

Goodness, this is all so exciting!

I wonder, can you open presents if you're egglocked? My Nandi Bear is so close to hatching that it pains me. ;>>

Anywho, I feel like gifting an egg or two myself, but it seems I haven't added anyone to my Friends list! Okay, one person. :lol: Guess I'll just have to search the forums! ^_^
Um, nope. Tristan raised the gift limit to 20. Now one of those 20 might be the giftborn, but last year the GB was released when we were able to open our presents, not before.
I'm confused. What do you mean by that? Also, does GB mean giftborn? -confuzzled-
Please help my babies grow! :3

ImageImageImageImage
pixiequeen
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by pixiequeen »

Thanks so much for this! I can't wait to open my presents. I've bred most of my creatures and sent out gifts and now I've had to resort to fishing. Oh, well; I guess it's the thought that counts.

I've got 14/20 presents. Love lineages, imps, flying creatures and 1st gen quest creatures. :D

Merry Xmas, everyone!
Hugs, <3 Pixiequeen

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Yeah I had the same question - was wondering if its possible to hatch the 20 eggs plus four if your egglocked? Or can we only hatch 10 eggs at a time perhaps and then maybe 4 if your already egglocked? Or just the 10/20?

I think this is a really fun event (my first gifting event here) so this is really great :D and thank you Tristan to increasing the count of presents to 20 lol
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

Danafox wrote:Yeah I had the same question - was wondering if its possible to hatch the 20 eggs plus four if your egglocked? Or can we only hatch 10 eggs at a time perhaps and then maybe 4 if your already egglocked? Or just the 10/20?

I think this is a really fun event (my first gifting event here) so this is really great :D and thank you Tristan to increasing the count of presents to 20 lol
Opening presents will allow you to bypass the four egg limit, and you can hatch as many unfrozen eggs at the same time as you have. *points to Belmos' Keep, which at times contains more than 3000 unfrozen eggs.* You just can't get any new eggs from the stream/shop/pond or through breeding while you have four or more eggs.
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.
Mysticwave
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mysticwave »

[WittyBanter] wrote:
Um, nope. Tristan raised the gift limit to 20. Now one of those 20 might be the giftborn, but last year the GB was released when we were able to open our presents, not before.
I'm confused. What do you mean by that? Also, does GB mean giftborn? -confuzzled-
GB does mean giftborn. And last year, when I got on Magi first thing, we got asked one question that determined what GB we got-Tinsel Wyrm, Elk, or Coal Wyrm- and that was how the last GB's were released. I think the Blue Crystalwings were GB, too, to those that participated last year, but I'm not sure.
Please click: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
80%+:Image
Hatchling only:
Please help the little ones?:Image
Spoiler
Image Not currently open, but some codes are here.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Mysticwave wrote:
[WittyBanter] wrote:
GB does mean giftborn. And last year, when I got on Magi first thing, we got asked one question that determined what GB we got-Tinsel Wyrm, Elk, or Coal Wyrm- and that was how the last GB's were released. I think the Blue Crystalwings were GB, too, to those that participated last year, but I'm not sure.
The elks were not given out with the quiz, only the Tinsel and the Coal Wyrms.

The elks were additional presents under the trees of those users who had been generous and gifted other users, just like the Blue Crystalwings were among the presents of those who gifted others during MagiStream's anniversary event.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
RukaSwift
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RukaSwift »

Out of curiousity, when you say 'morning' what time is that? Because I am in Australia it's about 2:40pm Christmas day and I'm pretty sure it's around 4am for the site's time. What time in the 'morning' are we going to be able to open the presents?
Happy Holidays!
Velocity
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Velocity »

RukaSwift wrote:Out of curiousity, when you say 'morning' what time is that? Because I am in Australia it's about 2:40pm Christmas day and I'm pretty sure it's around 4am for the site's time. What time in the 'morning' are we going to be able to open the presents?
I believe server time it is 3 minutes before midnight XD

g o o d b y e

WolfBane382
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by WolfBane382 »

Is it midnight yet??

WB
"Until next time remember, No mystery is closed to an opened mind" ~Tim White Sightings~

DC Scroll
thiefofhearts
CreaturesTrade

Post by thiefofhearts »

WolfBane382 wrote:Is it midnight yet??

WB
it's actually a little past midnight, 12.27 EST :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/255/8/b/8b639e683d1175f8e54e087d71b9aeed.jpg[/img]

Return to “Site News”