FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Updated Nov 2023)

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Atemumet
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: FAQ: The Frequently Asked Questions thread (Updated Nov 2023)

Post by Atemumet »

Oh okay, that's awesome thank you so much for this!
:D
*crying gay tears 24/7*
My critters for free/trade
Yarold's Click Exchange
Pokéfarm | Dragon Cave
Atemumet's Linktr.ee
͙˚*  *˚͙
° ˚Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. As long as you remember her, you are not alone.˚ °
art by Peachiare
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

hi! since i didn't see a Tiny Little Questions kind of thread -

i got a message from prettyiggy7, who says:
I went to change my email addy as it wasn’t current & SLAM! I no longer have an account. I tried to register a new account, but maybe it read my rejected IP & wouldn’t let me in…
So, I have a big favor to ask: would you be willing to ask the Admin./Support people for an email address where I can contact them & get my account restored? Thanks so much!!
if someone can message me an email, i can send iggy the email for her to reach out to figure this all out.
thanks!
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

trystan830 wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 9:13:26 pm hi! since i didn't see a Tiny Little Questions kind of thread -

i got a message from prettyiggy7, who says:
I went to change my email addy as it wasn’t current & SLAM! I no longer have an account. I tried to register a new account, but maybe it read my rejected IP & wouldn’t let me in…
So, I have a big favor to ask: would you be willing to ask the Admin./Support people for an email address where I can contact them & get my account restored? Thanks so much!!
if someone can message me an email, i can send iggy the email for her to reach out to figure this all out.
thanks!
The April monthly newsletter has this information. Take the spaces out around the @

The Magistream support email address has been reactivated. The support email, i.e. the email address that you get all the automatic MS emails from (support @ magistream.com) has been buried under piles and piles of dust and dustbins over the years. It has now been unearthed, and from now on it's also going to be read. So in case all other communication methods fail you can also use that one.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by trystan830 »

pegasi1978 wrote: May 2nd, 2024, 10:05:43 pmThe April monthly newsletter has this information. Take the spaces out around the @

The Magistream support email address has been reactivated. The support email, i.e. the email address that you get all the automatic MS emails from (support @ magistream.com) has been buried under piles and piles of dust and dustbins over the years. It has now been unearthed, and from now on it's also going to be read. So in case all other communication methods fail you can also use that one.
thanks so much! I'll pass the info along! :t-:)
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads

Return to “Support and Suggestions”