Large amount of old hatchling donis?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
nanotyranus
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Large amount of old hatchling donis?

Post by nanotyranus »

Temple cats and stuff are old, right? I've noticed a sudden increase in how many hatchling donis I see. Anyone have any theories? They might be frozen, I haven't checked.
The Curiosity Mars Rover landed on Mars by going on a massive skydive from orbit, before using a jetpack-powered robot to slow its fall and rappling down from it on a rope before tearing off at 150 yards per hour. Your argument is invalid.
Tinni
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Large amount of old hatchling donis?

Post by Tinni »

nanotyranus wrote:Temple cats and stuff are old, right? I've noticed a sudden increase in how many hatchling donis I see. Anyone have any theories? They might be frozen, I haven't checked.
Some people had bought a lot of temple cats and held them in trades. It is possible they are now selling them for various reasons.

As simple as that.
ImageImage
Spoiler
To Hatch only, please

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/7891261][img]http://magistream.com/img/7891261.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/7891482][img]http://magistream.com/img/7891482.gif[/img][/url]
My MD Threads
Spoiler
Image[/center]
MacAnimeGirl
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by MacAnimeGirl »

Well, I wish I could get a hold of someone with retired old doni hatchlings... I've take a habit of collecting families.

1 Egg
1 Female Hatchling
1 Male Hatchling
1 Female Adult
1 Male Adult

So yeah... I have a few of the older donis as Adults but none as hatchlings... *sigh*

Mood: :t-bipolar:
Thank you for the treats!!
Needing Clicks:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Firepaw
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firepaw »

tinnidawg wrote:
nanotyranus wrote:Temple cats and stuff are old, right? I've noticed a sudden increase in how many hatchling donis I see. Anyone have any theories? They might be frozen, I haven't checked.
Some people had bought a lot of temple cats and held them in trades. It is possible they are now selling them for various reasons.

As simple as that.
? I haven't seen many...

But anyway, pretty much, people hiding them, and selling them off now for various reasons (such as more gold for current donis)

Image Image
Niwer
Pixel Artist
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niwer »

Right now, prices are astronomically high. I don't blame people for selling off their extra stock, particularly high-demand creatures like retired hatchlings.
.~//Staff Artist\\~.
Offering 75k for QB Hellhound born Sept 29th.
PM me.
Bagheera
CreaturesTrade

Post by Bagheera »

I know of someone who has held a whole bunch of rare old retired hatchlings in trades and was gone from magistream for a long while then came back and is randomly selling, trading and putting them in auctions for a reasonable price, but for privacy reasons I will not disclose her name.
Thanks to all who gifted!! Merry Christmas!
ImageImage Thanks to all who gifted!! Merry Christmas!
shadowrose45
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by shadowrose45 »

I'm bad. I can't bring myself to sell any of my old hatchies :( I have just about all of them from the cobalts on--but I can't sell 'em.

I'd give a lot for a temple kitty just cuz they are so cute--and void and celestial---though I'll never find any of them, of course.

There is lots of selling and buying going on--all owl related. No one is selling them, so everyone is selling their old stuff trying to entice donators into buying the owls.

Hell, i'm falling for it. Got coria alagos for owls, shrug.

If you get hatchies for resale later, their value is increased by NOT freezing them.
16/25 Thanks

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Firepaw
CreaturesTrade

Post by Firepaw »

shadowrose45 wrote:I'm bad. I can't bring myself to sell any of my old hatchies :( I have just about all of them from the cobalts on--but I can't sell 'em.

I'd give a lot for a temple kitty just cuz they are so cute--and void and celestial---though I'll never find any of them, of course.

There is lots of selling and buying going on--all owl related. No one is selling them, so everyone is selling their old stuff trying to entice donators into buying the owls.

Hell, i'm falling for it. Got coria alagos for owls, shrug.

If you get hatchies for resale later, their value is increased by NOT freezing them.
*nods* I love my old babies, though I did sell off a good lot of my old donis awhile ago

I love my kitty, even is she is frozen (I'd give my soul for an unfrozen one... :smirk: ) at least she's frozen at around 50%, where I usually freeze my hatchies :yarly:

Image Image

Return to “Community Discussion”