Is anyone actually *selling* Tylluan? [economic discussion]

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
SaxonDarkAngel
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Re: Is anyone actually *selling* Tylluan? [economic discussion]

Post by SaxonDarkAngel »

I have only donated around a total of $15-$30 since I joined the site. Love the site, just CANNOT afford donating. Specially since I dont have a job, dont get an allowance, and am only 16 so I cant just use my credit card. :crazy:
Wait, you can trade 2 keep spiders for 1 doni pet? Way deal. If I had more that is.

Umm, I am thinking that people are so pressed for moneys at the moment that they cannot afford to donate. And those that can really are just donating for personal preference.

ImageImage
Buying Keep // LTT for Doni's // I haz dA?

ImageImage
Do not Click outside of Growing Needed Tab.
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Phoenixwildfire »

Soleil wrote:
ellysketchit wrote:
PaleoMage wrote:
You're kidding. o.o' And I thought that the idea of me spending 30$ on this place was a little much. I suppose it does keep the site running, though, so such large amounts as $50 onwards do make sense, in a way...
Anyway... I know that I was wishing that I could help people buy donation pets since I'll be donating soon, but with 30 shards I won't have much extra. XD"
Maybe I'll up it to 40..? No, I couldn't possibly...
In all, I've donated several hundred dollars already. >_> That's why I'm very vocal about things that I see where the site is going astray in any way. I mean, I feel like I own a damn big piece of it.

LOL.
XD Between July 09 - Present I've donated $125. Course I slacked off a lot on donating last semester as I had no money!

Through June 2009 til now I've spend several hundred as well...

I don't even really want to know what my total amount spent here is, but the way I see it, it's either that or seeing a movie every few weeks, and I get MUCH more entertainment out of this site than an hour in the movie theater.

So really it gets pretty even compared to how much I don't spend on movies now lol (I used to see one every couple weeks)
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Phoenixwildfire wrote: Through June 2009 til now I've spend several hundred as well...

I don't even really want to know what my total amount spent here is, but the way I see it, it's either that or seeing a movie every few weeks, and I get MUCH more entertainment out of this site than an hour in the movie theater.

So really it gets pretty even compared to how much I don't spend on movies now lol (I used to see one every couple weeks)
Yeah that's just all that is shown in my donation history, I can't remember if I donated before that, but it's not on my list xD
GenericDragon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by GenericDragon »

I've donated 129$ between September and now. XD I'm able to donate a bit more to the site than most people, but that's because I have no real expenses at the moment. So... But there are things I do need to get, and with the holidays coming up, I may have less to donate in the coming months. :tard:
I want to roleplay. Particularly, Dragon Age. If you're interested in a semi-lit/adv-lit Dragon Age RP, shoot me a message.
Zovesta
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zovesta »

Late this November, after the mid month, probably on the 29th, I'll donate to get my favorite. Right now it's the Savantis Bat, but I already have a set, so my second-fav is the mountain tylluan. If it's the mid-month, then I'd take it over the mountain. Owls are ok, but not my favorite animals. Bats are, though. <3
There are many different variations of me. Some say that each person has a unique one. Sometimes I will be closed, sometimes open to show the bones behind the wall. Sometimes I am kind, sometimes I am sinister. What am I? (PM answer)
Moth, eggs by Horsegirl901
Potion by Munin

Auction
QB Sale
LTB

ImageImageImageImageImage
Dave
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dave »

I'm offering 10k-15k per shard..NO LUCK!
But I see people offering like 100k+ more for 3 & 5 shard donis and they have luck, but I don't want to spend so many gold in this birdies.

ellysketchit
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ellysketchit »

Oh my god, I hate going to see movies. xD I'd rather watch something at home...lol.

Thing is, we play tons of video games, so technically I could spend the money elsewhere. But I like to be on this site when hubby is playing games and I can't.

XD

[eggs] IRL causing problems; sorry all

ellysketchit.deviantart

Egglock Help!
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[eggs]

No matter how bad it gets,
Zoro always has the ability
to make it all better.
[/center]
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

ah see, and I'm horribly picky with video games :tard: I have most of the ones I want that are already out.

but this site is SO much more entertaining and any movies that are out now, and the best part is it lasts more than an hour, and you don't have to deal with $50 popcorn buckets o____o (and movie taxes)

I've seen like... 3 movies in the last year lol
ellysketchit
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ellysketchit »

I don't like dealing with the rude people in the theaters!

LOL

I about got up and smashed my fist down on the back of this one kid's seat at the last movie I went to. xD

[eggs] IRL causing problems; sorry all

ellysketchit.deviantart

Egglock Help!
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[eggs]

No matter how bad it gets,
Zoro always has the ability
to make it all better.
[/center]
Phoenixwildfire
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

hehe I tend to kick people's seats to get them to shut up XD

See, and there's hardly any of that problem here- the only whining you see is in the BAAAAW thread but that's not even really whining usually- just venting (which is healthy)

Return to “Community Discussion”