Not clicking

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MSolara
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Not clicking

Post by MSolara »

When I didn't have Multi-links, I used to skip huge walls (even tough I always clicked at least ten or so critters), and those who mixed off-site adoptables with MS ones... even the front post says that that isn't allowed.

Now that I have multilink, I click everything in the page I post in. And yes, my creatures have been growing slowly lately, and as I don't have twitter, the CT are my only solurce of clicks xD. I just HATE when people post and don't click for sheer laziness!
DC scroll.
Evergen Weyr: a Dragonrider's of Pern RP site :haha:
AmuletRoyalMoon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by AmuletRoyalMoon »

I try to click at least the person above me or the whole page that I am on, but sometimes I can only post than have to leave quickly. Sometimes I forget to click others creatures, but I at least try to click some every day. At first I did not know that you could see who clicked your creatures but just rescently discovered this. I should go and click those that have recently clicked me, but I will have to work harder on doing that.

I noticed some people do not post their pets in the sig., which is why I might not click any pets for that person. I do not like going into others keeps and clicking pets because how do you know if that person really wants the pets clicked?

The whole thing about having other sites pets, adoptables, ect. in any signature is okay to me, but I do not like when they are all intertwined together. Seperated is okay with me. Though I do perfer to have at least Magistream Creatures be more the center of the signsture over other site things. (Possible Spelling Mistakes Please Do Not Mind)

Also just to help everyone out in this thread I click all of the seen EGGS and HATCHLINGS. Hope it helps thoses that need it. Now off to another thread....
Growing:ImageImageImageImageImage
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

If I post I have clicked - I have - can't stand liars. And contrary to popular belief - not all that have clicked always show up as having clicked - I have had that problem occasionally ever since I joined.

There are only a very few things that will make me not click....1) already clicked you (duh) - 2) I see you have posted more than once on the same page or 3) you have spoilers full of creatures -that also has a bunch of adults in them. When I post what I am sitting I always take the time to remove adults and I figure if you can't be bothered to do that then I can't be bothered to click what you post.

As for creatures growing slowly - I will randomly pick creatures to tweet just to help them out - especially (but not only) newbies. <3

JM2CW on it :wave:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Yunyi
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yunyi »

I click every MS creature on the whole page. It sometimes will take me a while, since I'm often doing other things, but eventually I'll get back to the page I posted on, refresh for the new posts, and click everyone.

The only times when I won't click is when someone has an absurdly large block of creatures. But even then I'll click at least part of them, and if I continue to see that post, then I'll click more creatures.
DragonflyFae
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by DragonflyFae »

I click everything MagiStream on just about every page while I'm online here. Seriously, I do. I also click the off-sites when I have those in my sig (GPX+, Squiby, but not DragCave - they don't need clicks). The only time I miss a few pages is if I get occupied in the Merchant District or elsewhere; then I skip ahead to the last page of the click thread. I even "ninja-tweet" peoples creatures, but only if they're at 80% or above.

I could echo a lot of what's been said here about what I dislike, but I won't be redundant. I just thought the slower growth rate was due to the newer creatures being "programmed" to grow more slowly.

o.O ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Drei Korvik
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Drei Korvik »

When I decide to get off my lazy butt and drag some stuff to the click threads, I always always click everyone's Magistreams above me on the page and/or the previous page. Except, y'know, the ones I've already clicked. Although I sometimes click those too.

I did run an experiment back in the "hatching time is too slow" (or something like that) thread. I took some relatively new eggs and recorded their progress for two hours as I posted off and on. People click back, there were only two times during the recorded period that I didn't get a click after posting.
On hiatus. If you want to talk to me, please send a note on deviantART!
DeviantArt
NellaFantasia
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by NellaFantasia »

The only time I ever not click someone in the click threads is if I post, forget about it, and have to run somewhere. I've done that a few times where I've come back after some hours to see I haven't clicked the person above me (oops). But then I do click...it's just hours later ^^;

Other than those rare times, I always click the whole page.

//ImageImageImage//
codes
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/9027655][img]http://magistream.com/img/9027655.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/9027879][img]http://magistream.com/img/9027879.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/9027892][img]http://magistream.com/img/9027892.gif[/img][/url]
[/center]

twitter: @lezsourfruit

Art by Faeryl
ayashe
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ayashe »

Normally I click everything Magistream in the click threads. Even if there are ones mixed (like in sigs) I try to get them too. But this month I am only doing click backs. I am a member of other sites, and many are doing Halloween events and that has been keeping me busy. MS is low priority at the moment.
ellysketchit
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by ellysketchit »

Another problem I mention very often is that people complain and say folks are "liars"...

Sometimes the clicks don't show up right away.

I click stuff and then randomly check back to see and half the time my name isn't listed.

[eggs] IRL causing problems; sorry all

ellysketchit.deviantart

Egglock Help!
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[eggs]

No matter how bad it gets,
Zoro always has the ability
to make it all better.
[/center]
DevilCrest
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade
Location: Lounging in a tree at the Jungle of Raza surrounded by panthers.

Post by DevilCrest »

ellysketchit wrote:Another problem I mention very often is that people complain and say folks are "liars"...

Sometimes the clicks don't show up right away.

I click stuff and then randomly check back to see and half the time my name isn't listed.
The name under Recent Clicks doesn't register right away, but the progress bar should change immediately. Therefore, clicks DO show up/register right away...they're just not "logged" right away. ;)

Yes, technicalities. /shot

ImageImageImageImage
Spoiler
Personal SB Telvian Panther Army: 2,182
Image[/center]

Return to “Community Discussion”