Munin´s entries

Madd
Queen of Mean
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: Munin´s entries

Post by Madd »

Yeah dude, this one time I'd never played a guitar before, but it looked like so much fun, so I tried it out. I just picked one up and played Voodoo Child so well that Jimi Hendrix came to my house and asked for my autograph. :tard:
I don't work here anymore but I do still have this egg

BluMajica
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by BluMajica »

starpokewars wrote:I was a like "I'm going to try" then I clicked this and now I'm all like "munin won"

You don't know that - still give it a god - you have no idea what our terrible and fierce leaders will decide on.
Tristan wrote:Yeah dude, this one time I'd never played a guitar before, but it looked like so much fun, so I tried it out. I just picked one up and played Voodoo Child so well that Jimi Hendrix came to my house and asked for my autograph. :tard:
lol
Beetle by Cassowary

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ― Harlan Ellison

I was Mordeth - I am now not. I'm gone again - find me on VOU if it's urgent under Mordeth
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Tristan wrote:Yeah dude, this one time I'd never played a guitar before, but it looked like so much fun, so I tried it out. I just picked one up and played Voodoo Child so well that Jimi Hendrix came to my house and asked for my autograph. :tard:
I do get the distinct impression our glorious leader doubts my claim that this is the first time I carved a pumpkin :lol:
I did never claim this is the first time I carved, just the first time the medium was a pumpkin. I´ve carved wood and stone before and cut images into linoleum for printing. The latter is so very similar to carving a Halloween pumpkin that it hardly makes a difference to me I admit.
To stick with the guitar example I guess it´s like learning to play a lute and then picking up that guitar :yarly:
(Disclaimer: I do not know the least things about instruments...if a lute is widely different from a guitar just ignore my example :tard: )
Goddess54
CreaturesTrade

Post by Goddess54 »

OMG, that's amazing!
ImageImageImage
violet417
CreaturesTrade

Post by violet417 »

O.o ........ Munin, they're SO epic, I'm in awe :yarly:
I love the Rose Imp <3
For those RPing with me: SUMMER TIME! I can post more often now, and if I don't reply ASAP it's because I'm:
A) To lazy
B) Have WB
C) Am busy with camp or something
Please Click:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

OMG THEY ARE SO COOL!!! Good luck Munin !!

Nutterboy
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nutterboy »

:woo: OMG!!! That is Epic Munin. :woo:
Lol :D Really? :derr:

Munin you'll win for sure
Munin
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Thanks everyone! :t-^_^:
Does one of you perchance know a way to keep pumpkins from rotting so fast? Mine has already started to get mouldy T_T
wingsofsilver
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by wingsofsilver »

Munin wrote:Thanks everyone! :t-^_^:
Does one of you perchance know a way to keep pumpkins from rotting so fast? Mine has already started to get mouldy T_T
I read up one some things to keep pumpkins for a while. The best thing, from what I've read, is Clorox Cleanup, because it kills the mold and bacteria. But usually they won't last longer than a week, maybe 10 days, after using it.
Munin
CreaturesTrade

Post by Munin »

Thanks! I´d never have thought of that to be honest but something with bleach in it might indeed work (I probably won´t be able to get that specific brand here in Germany, I can´t remember seeing it here). I´ll have to raid my mothers cleaning-stuff-cupboard tomorrow :smirk:

Return to “2010 Pumpkin Carving Competition”