October Mid-Month Donation: Creature 160 (Savantis Bat)

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Raine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Re: October Mid-Month Donation Creature (Savantis Bat)

Post by Raine »

Frozen eggs do still change colour, right? I could do to know for sure.

I haven't seen either of my eggs (one alive, one frozen) change though, so I can't say for sure. I hope I didn't spend two shards and freeze the egg for nothing if it doesn't change when frozen. :sweat:

ETA: My Bat eggs are now both in the night stage. No worries, I know now! :D
→ Egg Basket ☂
ImageImageImageImage
→ Hatchling Train ☂
BlackDdraig
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by BlackDdraig »

AutumnRain wrote:Frozen eggs do still change colour, right? I could do to know for sure.

I haven't seen either of my eggs (one alive, one frozen) change though, so I can't say for sure. I hope I didn't spend two shards and freeze the egg for nothing if it doesn't change when frozen. :sweat:
Your eggs have indeed changed color :3 However, something with them keeps them from not being seen like that in the forms. But if you look in your keep, your eggs, both frozen and live have changed ^^
PM me if the crash ate a linage I gifted you
If I stop logging in, it means my parents are being dicks >.<
Always remember "yukkuri shiteitte ne"(take it easy :3)
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
My cave My Creatures
Please visit him and all his family <3 Image
ƸӜ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Raine
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raine »

BlackDdraig wrote:Your eggs have indeed changed color :3 However, something with them keeps them from not being seen like that in the forms. But if you look in your keep, your eggs, both frozen and live have changed ^^
Yup, I've seen now! Thank you anyway :3 I wanted to be sure, otherwise I'd've frozen the egg for nothing. I love that the egg changes, that's the whole reason I froze it. :D
→ Egg Basket ☂
ImageImageImageImage
→ Hatchling Train ☂
xXAzerinXx
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by xXAzerinXx »

Why do the images for the bats only show the night version when viewing your Keep or the creature's page? In people's signatures and in threads, the images don't change at night; they just keep the daytime image...

I see that one above post mentions that "something" with them keeps the change from being seen elsewhere... But what is it?

I apologize if this has been answered; I'm not really reading through the thread, to be honest. (I'm kind of busy, sorry! XP) But it's been bugging me. I really prefer the night version, and I would REALLY like to see the nighttime forms as I post in the click threads or look around! D: (Not to mention when I have a frozen or an adult to that I place in my sig...)
Away. );

Miss it here.
Thank you for everything.
</3

secret, much-needed vents:
Spoiler
how can I be true to you, when you're not true to me...

edit, 10/16:
I don't understand people who lie just to ****ing lie.

GPX+: Image
VDex: Image | Image
Atklana
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Atklana »

xXAzerinXx wrote:Why do the images for the bats only show the night version when viewing your Keep or the creature's page? In people's signatures and in threads, the images don't change at night; they just keep the daytime image...

I see that one above post mentions that "something" with them keeps the change from being seen elsewhere... But what is it?

I apologize if this has been answered; I'm not really reading through the thread, to be honest. (I'm kind of busy, sorry! XP) But it's been bugging me. I really prefer the night version, and I would REALLY like to see the nighttime forms as I post in the click threads or look around! D: (Not to mention when I have a frozen or an adult to that I place in my sig...)
the codes of are taken in the day and have not been refreshed so they look like the other form till you click on them or they are updated (i think this is right)
Thank you so much for the gifts <3
Kynali
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Kynali »

Cavalla wrote:
xXAzerinXx wrote:Why do the images for the bats only show the night version when viewing your Keep or the creature's page? In people's signatures and in threads, the images don't change at night; they just keep the daytime image...

the codes of are taken in the day and have not been refreshed so they look like the other form till you click on them or they are updated (i think this is right)
It's a glitch

I think Tristan is working on it but when you click it will be the respective day/night but for now they appear as the day version in posts/sigs
My Tumblr♥ I'm backkkkkkk~ Image
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

The night version baby and day version adult are growing on me, but I still don't like their counterparts! :tard:

Can I have a special bat with a baby night version at night and an adult day version during the day only? D:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
theplanetnox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by theplanetnox »

Dibs on the names Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde >D
SwnyTddObsd
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SwnyTddObsd »

Got one to name after Krory :t-swoon: It's the closest I'll ever get to having a creature like him, and I LOVE IT~

trading art for creatures
+
have exams 12/2!
gonna be a bit on and off, sorry ; v;

[no creatures rn]
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/9920633][img]http://magistream.com/img/9920633.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/9920636][img]http://magistream.com/img/9920636.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/9920634][img]http://magistream.com/img/9920634.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/9920635][img]http://magistream.com/img/9920635.gif[/img][/url]
signature image by
Angry Moth Noises[/size][/center]
AmuletRoyalMoon
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by AmuletRoyalMoon »

Got myself a little Vampire Bat friend. Now It just has to hatch and then I can give it a name. Wonder if it will be a male or female? Hope it is a girl! Happy to have a Savantis Bat and when Oct. 31st finally comes I will buy myself each of the cats. Although, I only have enough for the black right now. Not for long though. ^_^
Growing:ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”