Creature 150 & 151 ~ Raza Cobra

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
ShenziSixaxis
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 150 & 151 ~ Raza Cobra

Post by ShenziSixaxis »

blackunia wrote:
ML1201 wrote:
blackunia wrote:I managed to catch lots of them already, but I've sold them all. Despite the fact I like them really a lot :D
year of the Snake right here, and I love snakes, just I couldn't own one. I don't like the idea of feeding something that could be a pet to another pet. T.T tames rats and mice are cute, but only the tame ones.
For me another thing is that snakes aren't as close to humans as cats or dogs for example. It's very hard (if possible at all) to make a snake react when calling its name or something like this... It won't show you affection, even though it sure is nice to stroke.
Snakes also don't hear the same way he do. They have primitive hearing connected to their jaws.
blackunia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by blackunia »

I've never had a snake, but if I have a chance to stroke one, I try not to miss it. Snakes are wonderful (and so are lizards). I don't understand people who think they are slimy like frogs and refuse to touch them because of that...
ImageImageImage
LTT 5 Ariessas for a Karean/7 for a Kelp Araxie/Azure Liyan!
DoctorOctopus
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade

Post by DoctorOctopus »

blackunia wrote:I've never had a snake, but if I have a chance to stroke one, I try not to miss it. Snakes are wonderful (and so are lizards). I don't understand people who think they are slimy like frogs and refuse to touch them because of that...
Leopard geckos in particular are way fun. You wouldn't expect it, but they feel almost velvety, especially on their bellies.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thanks for the gifts!
If you're gonna shorten my name, it's Doc Ock. Not DocOc.
I will buy any and all Albino Dire Wolves- any gender, stage, bred, inbred, named, whatever. Offering 2k per regular, 3k per purebred.

Image Puck is my Keep Guardian
ShenziSixaxis
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShenziSixaxis »

Babies? Yes. Adult geckos? I disagree. They're bumpy and have a real scaly feel... like, dry skin on people. XD

Or at least that's how I remember mine. She died back in Feb though.

Snakes definitely have a smooth feel to them, especially my adult ball pythons. Those guys, and the boas they sell at stores, are a good first snake to pet since they seem to like it, while younger snakes like corns, kings, and milks (all colubrids) can be jumpy and hard to feel well.

Anyone interested in petting an animal can usually ask for a store associate to take the animal out and hold it for you to pet, especially if you're afraid of being bitten. Though, I've been bitten by my adult pythons, and it's more of a "OHSHITITBITME!" thing than "OHSHITTHATHURT" thing.
blackunia
CreaturesTrade

Post by blackunia »

I've never been bitten by a snake but when I was a child I used to catch wild snakes (I don't know how they're called in English, it's 'zaskroniec' in Polish- they are dark brownish-grey with rather delicate markings and have pale yellow spots on their heads) and one of them, that was really big, kind of 'peed' on me with stinky yellowish stuff. It was a lesson I deserved XD
ImageImageImage
LTT 5 Ariessas for a Karean/7 for a Kelp Araxie/Azure Liyan!
ShenziSixaxis
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ShenziSixaxis »

Musk. I have--

Ah, maybe we should go over here? XD I don't wanna spam her too much.
Sssasha
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sssasha »

When my husband and I either move out or when my husband's parents move to Spain (We live in a "family house" where his parents, granny, cousin and brother and their kids all live here and close by D:) he said we can get a baby boa :D I am very excited. I love lizards, snakes, and all those animals most people are terrified of. (I'd love a tarantula, bu my husband is dead scared of spiders because his brother used to put them on him while he was sleeping as a kid...) But yeah, I woul dlooove to get a snake, they're so amazing. I used to own lizards when I was back in Canada, but the drive to get the live crickets for them was at least 40 minutes each week. It was dreadful. And we had crickets all over the house because the cats would let them out XD

ANyways, I love the sprites for these snakes. I just wish I had more time to actually try and stream catch some! :sulk:
~~~~~
Sssasha would like some hugs!
~~~~~
Event critter breeding
ML1201
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by ML1201 »

Sssasha wrote: ANyways, I love the sprites for these snakes. I just wish I had more time to actually try and stream catch some! :sulk:
I haven't even seen them in the stream yet! That's what I hate about trying to get a newly released pet, everyone is grabing them at once! It's a nightmare since you click on it while it's changing because someone else grabbed it and then you get an egg you don't want. >.< And then people take advantage of that and probably try to sell them during that time. *sigh, I just wait patiantly as best I can.
Mercia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mercia »

I really liked the snakes :D
ImageImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Jezz
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jezz »

Gingy wrote:They're found in the stream on the main page :) You just have to look for the eggs and be quick to click on em when they appear because a lot of others like them too! the stream resets itself with new eggs every 15 minutes at :00, :15, :30, and :45 every hour.

Welcome to MS by the way :wave:
Thanks! I've actually seen some of the eggs. But too bad I already have four eggs... :sulk: oh well.

Return to “Community Discussion”