Lineages

Learn about the latest updates here.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Lineages

Post by pegasi1978 »

The information (about creatures being "stuck with each other") has been added to the first post.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
claritywind
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by claritywind »

((sorry if this has been answered, but i don't feel like checking 16 pages of comments))

If you have a family (with the last name) and have say a female offspring from that pair. then you have another family (with the last name) have a male child.
Say these two children are breeding compatible, will the last name of their offspring be of the mother or father??
or even, do you have to create a new family??

Also,
How many Last names can you have? (is there a limit to how many family trees you can have?)

And one more:
Say if you have a breeding pair, and they have X amount of offspring, and you name them now, do all of their offspring have the family name? and if so, how far down the line does that go??

(please message me the response as i am going on a holiday over the weekend, many-thanks))
Giving away my lineaged pets!
Will breed upon request
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Collecting SB koi for my army. Most I will pay is 50g per SB. PB is negotiable. PM me if you have any spare. Thank-you
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

claritywind wrote:If you have a family (with the last name) and have say a female offspring from that pair. then you have another family (with the last name) have a male child.
Say these two children are breeding compatible, will the last name of their offspring be of the mother or father??
or even, do you have to create a new family??
The children will randomly take one or the other lineage names. Also you cannot take offspring from two different lineages and make a new lineage using them.
claritywind wrote: Also,
How many Last names can you have? (is there a limit to how many family trees you can have?)
There is no limit to how many lineages you create.
claritywind wrote: And one more:
Say if you have a breeding pair, and they have X amount of offspring, and you name them now, do all of their offspring have the family name? and if so, how far down the line does that go??
Any children bred before a lineage were created will not have the name. Only those bred after the lineage is created will carry it.
| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
zacktim1
CreaturesTrade
Location: In a Cave with all of my creatures from dragcave, magistream, and dragonadopters.

Post by zacktim1 »

you know... i have been wondering that there is Lineage button beside Freeze|Release|Embed button well that is still N/A so.... we just can wondering...
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Mod Edit: No Eggspam!
______________________________________________________________________________________________

PLEASE MAKE THEM GROW FASTER.......... :italian:
Se Ya...... :wave:
You Can Mining My Keep Whenever You Want :D
artistinwaiting
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by artistinwaiting »

I don't understand Lineages even though I understand Genetics. Weird huh? The breeding lines are of the Black Mountain :woo: Big Black Kitties
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image for sale best offer

Image``ImageImageImageImageImage
Littlemagi108
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Littlemagi108 »

Excuse me, can we make sub-families? I wanna make "lurker" families in a category. (If you want it added, you could also have a section for ones created before a lurker family created.)
wolfy879
CreaturesTrade

Post by wolfy879 »

thanks for telling us!! ^_^
Hiya im a vocaloid fan and a utauloid fan and a kh naruto and other animes im to lazy to name :3.
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

Littlemagi108 wrote:Excuse me, can we make sub-families? I wanna make "lurker" families in a category. (If you want it added, you could also have a section for ones created before a lurker family created.)
I'm not quite certain what you mean, but I don't think so. Because a lineaged creature can not be used to make new lineages.
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
wolfy879
CreaturesTrade

Post by wolfy879 »

Mod edit: No spam.
Hiya im a vocaloid fan and a utauloid fan and a kh naruto and other animes im to lazy to name :3.
FennecFyre
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by FennecFyre »

Do we name the creatures the lineage name BEFORE we breed them? Like I could name my pet *creatureamehere* *lineagenamehere* Or do we name them when we breed them?
ImageImageImage
Alicia, Fenris, and Hattie, guardians of my beasties.
Sometimes I draw things.
I was Wolfcub, and answer to Wolf, FennecFyre, or Fennec.

Return to “Site News”