Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rosehill »

Revan wrote:
Rosehill wrote:
Revan wrote:I got an error regarding achievments. I borrowed 100 Platypi from CBN for the Platypocalyse achievement, but for some reason it only shows a progress of 12 out of 100. I did check the dates of many of the Platypi (more than the 12 I was credited with on progress), and they all had a birth date after the required May 10th 2019, so I don't know what happened there.
Did you check the Achievement page while you had the Platys in your Keep, or only after you put them back in the return trade?
After. I can still cancel the trade though. Should I check achievements before sending critters back?
Yes, to get the achievement you need to have the creatures in your keep while you open the achievements page. ^.^
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Rosehill wrote: Yes, to get the achievement you need to have the creatures in your keep while you open the achievements page. ^.^
Okay. Thanks!
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

I’ve checked all day, but the tributaries don’t appear to be refreshing hourly as they are supposed to?

Edit on 30th May: seems to be refreshing hourly again as normal, will keep an eye on it
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

There seems to be a glitch while breeding creatures. I don't know if it's the size of my Keep, the number or type of creature, or my element effecting it.

I was breeding my new water fox family, and it took three tries on each breed to get the "new egg created" or "creatures not interested" message. Every other try simply redirected to my Keep main page without breeding the creatures. As I have many creatures that I breed, I do have the breeding links in a spreadsheet in Google sheets and some of the glitches happed from there, but they also happened from the breed page on site, so I don't think that's the problem.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Ayakashi wrote:There seems to be a glitch while breeding creatures. I don't know if it's the size of my Keep, the number or type of creature, or my element effecting it.

I was breeding my new water fox family, and it took three tries on each breed to get the "new egg created" or "creatures not interested" message. Every other try simply redirected to my Keep main page without breeding the creatures. As I have many creatures that I breed, I do have the breeding links in a spreadsheet in Google sheets and some of the glitches happed from there, but they also happened from the breed page on site, so I don't think that's the problem.
The elements don't affect breeding in any way, and no changes to the breeding mechanic has been done in ages. :orly: Did you get the confirmation screen before being redirected back at your keep, or did it redirect you the very moment you accessed the breeding link or the breeding page?
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Rosehill wrote:
Ayakashi wrote:There seems to be a glitch while breeding creatures. I don't know if it's the size of my Keep, the number or type of creature, or my element effecting it.

The elements don't affect breeding in any way, and no changes to the breeding mechanic has been done in ages. :orly: Did you get the confirmation screen before being redirected back at your keep, or did it redirect you the very moment you accessed the breeding link or the breeding page?
I got to the "Are you sure you want to breed these two creatures?" page. Clicked yes, and then was redirected directly to my Keep. Neither the "Those creatures are uninterested in each other" or "The breeding was a success. A new egg was created" pages came up. Just clicked yes, and went right back to my main page of my Keep. The creatures unbred.
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
Lucir
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lucir »

I've been through the same thing for a long time(at least for months) not only breeding but also when I buy something from the shop or 'give'. But didn't feel uncomfortable as it only occurs once and is okay at least while I'm still using the site.
I don't know if this matter - normally I use my webpage size scale as 90% but when I use the functions(breeding, giving, or else) and go back to the keep or the shop with nothing has happened, the size scale changes to 80% somehow. And then works well if I do it again.

그 날 넌 기억하니
예전에 우리 꿈을 나누던 그 밤의 놀이터를
마냥 하늘만 보며 결국 잘될 거라고 얘기했지

바보 같던 웃음의 순수했던 날 우리가
오늘도 내일도 매일이 그리워
caniskoppie
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by caniskoppie »

My new eggs aren't gaining anything when I click them. No SID=xxxxx here, my name shows at "recent clicks", the map is nor protected or hidden, I'm logged in, and they're still at 0.00% atm.
I'm going to put them in the IFN and on Yarold's now, maybe then they'll gain and grow up.
. <3 A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! <3 .

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Renting out all Achievement Packs, selling singles

I'm using Yarolds Link Exchange to hatch my eggs faster. It's free!

Breeding DONIS on request, 135k. Date request 150k.
Want? PM me!

Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

caniskoppie wrote:My new eggs aren't gaining anything when I click them. No SID=xxxxx here, my name shows at "recent clicks", the map is nor protected or hidden, I'm logged in, and they're still at 0.00% atm.
I'm going to put them in the IFN and on Yarold's now, maybe then they'll gain and grow up.
This sounds like when you've first clicked on them you've had the "sid" thing. Even if the sid-thing is on your name is still recorded as the clicker, which means your click won't grow the eggs until a certain amount of time has passed. :italian:
Zzela
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zzela »

Rosehill wrote:

This one is pretty old, I think! I, too, have breeding links saved for convenience, and I remember encountering this problem years ago: from what I understand, it happens to an action (name, breed, freeze etc.--not sure if all are affected but some definitely are) if you have several confirmation pages open at once. Only one of them ends up working, the last one opened if I'm not mistaken, and the rest redirect you to the main tab after being confirmed, without anything happening to the selected creature(s). "Freeze" and "Name" might land on the same tab as the creature but I'm not a hundred percent sure, don't have anyone to test this on right now. :P

If after one completed action the next confirmation page is refreshed before "Yes" (or anything applicable) is pressed, then it works fine!

Return to “Support and Suggestions”