Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Rosehill »

BeeNme wrote:In the new achievements, the acievement
Double Trouble Breed 10 Wootootoo

is not showing any progress, even though I bred, hatched, and grew to adult 4 wootootoos yesterday.
Huh. From a quick glance everything seems to be like it should be working ok, except obviously it's not. I'll look into this.
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

Rosehill wrote:

is not showing any progress, even though I bred, hatched, and grew to adult 4 wootootoos yesterday.
Huh. From a quick glance everything seems to be like it should be working ok, except obviously it's not. I'll look into this.
update: It now counts the one I bred May 14, but still doesn't count the 4 from May 12.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

BeeNme wrote:
Rosehill wrote:

update: It now counts the one I bred May 14, but still doesn't count the 4 from May 12.
It doesn't quite work like that. :lol:
It was showing you the progress amount of Silvan Minirrells. It's now fixed and should show you the proper amount of Wootootoos. ^.^
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

35 drinks of taste of rainbow in a row and no foxes for drops....can it please be a little nicer in the drops and can the colors be randomized a bit more, I got three void foxes (which I love but like i want the other colors too). dunno maybe bad luck but really was hoping the foxes would drop a bit more often to be a bit easier for collecting during the event at least =x

Also, noticed some site improvements with the lag, its a ton better, but I still experienced gateway errors and cloudflare errors and each time I get them it always points to the host magistream to blame. The overall lag was tons and tons better, the pages loaded tons faster as well and was just better overall, but then after a around 30minutes or an hour of play, once I started clicking others creatures/eggs on the click threads, the page tabs were loading and stuck on loading for over 5 minutes or longer and they just hung there loading forever. I left them alone to wait it out so that the clicks go through, and for half the pages they loaded and went through, for another half it was filled with gateway errors etc. I close all tabs and then I reclick again, repeat a few times to try to get clicks through. But overall much better site loading/speed. I know you guys are trying. I dunno if these reports help, but thank you for any or all fixes and improvements.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Danafox wrote:35 drinks of taste of rainbow in a row and no foxes for drops....can it please be a little nicer in the drops and can the colors be randomized a bit more, I got three void foxes (which I love but like i want the other colors too). dunno maybe bad luck but really was hoping the foxes would drop a bit more often to be a bit easier for collecting during the event at least =x

Also, noticed some site improvements with the lag, its a ton better, but I still experienced gateway errors and cloudflare errors and each time I get them it always points to the host magistream to blame. The overall lag was tons and tons better, the pages loaded tons faster as well and was just better overall, but then after a around 30minutes or an hour of play, once I started clicking others creatures/eggs on the click threads, the page tabs were loading and stuck on loading for over 5 minutes or longer and they just hung there loading forever. I left them alone to wait it out so that the clicks go through, and for half the pages they loaded and went through, for another half it was filled with gateway errors etc. I close all tabs and then I reclick again, repeat a few times to try to get clicks through. But overall much better site loading/speed. I know you guys are trying. I dunno if these reports help, but thank you for any or all fixes and improvements.
Each drink has the same probability of giving a fox, and each fox variant has an equal chance of appearing each time, so there's really nothing to tweak. :t-sweat: The fox drop rate isn't the highest due to them being stream creatures that can also quite easily be gotten from the main stream or tributaries.

As for the lag: At this point we're trying to pinpoint patterns of when it's happening, and thus far the most common time frame for lag and gateway error spikes is around 7.30AM-10AM EDT. There are also occasional small laggy periods, that don't seem to last that long on other times of the day, but the 7.30-10 seems to be the time when the site gets pretty unaccessible. In any case we have bigger improvements coming this summer, so hopefully, hopefully! the issues get resolved altogether then. Fingers crossed!
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Thank you for your update about the lag =)
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

Not sure if this has been pointed out before, but I only just returned to this site so forgive me if this is not an error.
I just finished my second run of the Taggelisk quest and was given this Image but no matter how many times I click on it it will not progress in aging. My other eggs progress just fine. I had no issues with the first egg I received from this quest either, which is currently a hatchling.
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

I got an error regarding achievments. I borrowed 100 Platypi from CBN for the Platypocalyse achievement, but for some reason it only shows a progress of 12 out of 100. I did check the dates of many of the Platypi (more than the 12 I was credited with on progress), and they all had a birth date after the required May 10th 2019, so I don't know what happened there.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Rosehill
Coder
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Revan wrote:I got an error regarding achievments. I borrowed 100 Platypi from CBN for the Platypocalyse achievement, but for some reason it only shows a progress of 12 out of 100. I did check the dates of many of the Platypi (more than the 12 I was credited with on progress), and they all had a birth date after the required May 10th 2019, so I don't know what happened there.
Did you check the Achievement page while you had the Platys in your Keep, or only after you put them back in the return trade?
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Rosehill wrote:
Revan wrote:I got an error regarding achievments. I borrowed 100 Platypi from CBN for the Platypocalyse achievement, but for some reason it only shows a progress of 12 out of 100. I did check the dates of many of the Platypi (more than the 12 I was credited with on progress), and they all had a birth date after the required May 10th 2019, so I don't know what happened there.
Did you check the Achievement page while you had the Platys in your Keep, or only after you put them back in the return trade?
After. I can still cancel the trade though. Should I check achievements before sending critters back?

EDIT. Seems to be the case. The achievement is showing as completed now. My apologies. I didn't have this issue with my previous couple of achievements that I borrowed for.
Last edited by Revan on May 24th, 2023, 2:54:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”