Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Karzarill »

The New Era: A Mysterious Dream quest might be buggy, I keep being able to accept it and seemingly endlessly submit the 8 CWs I have that qualify for it. I have to accept it every time I wanna do anything related to this quest. I tried accepting it but without submitting CWs, click away and go to the quest again and I would have to accept it once again. Did it several times and hit the submit button to assign CWs as well the quest do not stay accepted. I dunno if this will affect tally of submitted critters but it seems odd I have to accept it every single time I go to the quest.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Karzarill wrote:The New Era: A Mysterious Dream quest might be buggy, I keep being able to accept it and seemingly endlessly submit the 8 CWs I have that qualify for it. I have to accept it every time I wanna do anything related to this quest. I tried accepting it but without submitting CWs, click away and go to the quest again and I would have to accept it once again. Did it several times and hit the submit button to assign CWs as well the quest do not stay accepted. I dunno if this will affect tally of submitted critters but it seems odd I have to accept it every single time I go to the quest.
It's not meant to stay accepted, as you'll be able to assign more CWs if you acquire more, until the goal has been reached. :italian:
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Rosehill wrote:
Karzarill wrote:The New Era: A Mysterious Dream quest might be buggy, I keep being able to accept it and seemingly endlessly submit the 8 CWs I have that qualify for it. I have to accept it every time I wanna do anything related to this quest. I tried accepting it but without submitting CWs, click away and go to the quest again and I would have to accept it once again. Did it several times and hit the submit button to assign CWs as well the quest do not stay accepted. I dunno if this will affect tally of submitted critters but it seems odd I have to accept it every single time I go to the quest.
It's not meant to stay accepted, as you'll be able to assign more CWs if you acquire more, until the goal has been reached. :italian:
Ah okay, but I keep being able to submit the same 8 CWs, do they just only count once or is that a bug?
GeistStorm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by GeistStorm »

:t-corner:
hello lag and 502 my old friends. i see you've come to mess with us again.
it is the sound of frustration.
:t--.-:
<3 Thank you! <3
~Sincerely, GeistStorm
Geckofort Magistream Nursery | Pet Hatchery
other places:
Steam:412706121 | The Final Outpost:GeistStorm | Marapets:geiStorm
~* :t-sleep: &/or :t-sick: *~
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

The Crystalwings have disappeared from the stream. D:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Yoyosoul wrote:The Crystalwings have disappeared from the stream. D:
Seeing as you've posted this at about 15 past, you've most likely encountered the stream refresh that happens every 15 minutes. :) During the stream refresh, normal eggs initially appear in the stream, and once those are picked up they will be replaced with the flooding crystalwing eggs. :italian:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Rosehill wrote:
Seeing as you've posted this at about 15 past, you've most likely encountered the stream refresh that happens every 15 minutes. :) During the stream refresh, normal eggs initially appear in the stream, and once those are picked up they will be replaced with the flooding crystalwing eggs. :italian:
Unless some Platys invade for a short time.
Yoyosoul
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Yoyosoul »

BBkat wrote:
Rosehill wrote:
Unless some Platys invade for a short time.
The issue has been resolved but considering the tone of the two previous post I feel the need to respond. When I made my post for over half a hour no crystalewings appeared in the stream even when I refreshed the stream multiple times. I would see non-crystalwing creatures dissappear only to be replaced by more non-crystalwing creatures, and no they where not "Platys". I even clicked on a Emerald Psittarx Dragon, refreshed the stream, and still no crystalwing appeared but the dragon was in my keep. Shortly after I made this post the issue was resolved around thirty minutes later. I think this my have been an issue with some sort of timer glitch for the crystalwings since they seem to have disappeared for only for a very short time. However, considering what happened to the Pyoka Cabbit's earlier this year I felt it best to err on the side of cation and report the problem.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist: Shop creatures, hybrids, donis, Aurora Whales, Dynastis, Quetzalcoatl, Rose Imps, Rosa Doves, Tinsel Wyrms, bunnies, and anything green. Breed creature are fine.
Gifts 7/25
Creatures in my extra tab are free. P.M. me if you want them Image
BeeNme
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by BeeNme »

In the new achievements, the acievement
Double Trouble Breed 10 Wootootoo

is not showing any progress, even though I bred, hatched, and grew to adult 4 wootootoos yesterday.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Wishlist:
Spoiler
Tanzanite Gemstone Kirin, White Cukurba, Catalana Dismot, White or Piebald Cervinus Deer, Angora Jackalope, Ouranian Koi, Arkenian Sakeira, winged cats
Dream creatures: Silver Alicanto, Calico Tienko
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

So you receive gold for every forum post you make. However I noticed that when making a forum post, whether it be a reply or making your own thread, if you receive the bad gateway error when you post you don’t receive any gold. I have tested this with a separate tab open that I’m not doing anything on just to see my gold count. I make a post in another tab and if I get a bad gateway error I don’t receive any gold for posting even though the post goes through despite receiving the error. No gold is earned upon refresh, it is the same amount of gold I have stated in the other tab. I have missed out on a lot of gold from at least 5 or 6 posts to forums.
Last edited by MTiger18 on May 16th, 2023, 12:59:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”