Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Azima
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Azima »

why do i keep getting an error of having more than 5 eggs when i have none, and the logout says Logout [ Flameclaw1234 ] which is not me? it happened before with a different username too.
Tᴏ ʜᴀᴛᴄʜʟɪɴɢ ᴏɴʟʏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ. ᴄ:
Tʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴄʟɪᴄᴋɪɴɢ! ♥
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

My trades are still slide puzzles.. O.o

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
rosemilly
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by rosemilly »

I keep getting this "No suitable matches were found" whenever I try to look for certain characters' names in a roleplay I am. It's been doing this since the scheduled site maintenance, and even when I just post the character's name, it still doesn't show up.
You can click them in the spoiler. They don't bite!
I currently have 8/25 gifts

Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DarkPanther
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by DarkPanther »

Rosehill wrote:Initiating a trade error fixed.

Missing Bestiary, Inventory, Library, View your profile -links fixed.
Missing MS official time, back to top link etc. on the footer fixed.

Protected tab color fixed.

Error when using an item fixed.
I wonder if there is anything to refresh with the fixes? I got the same error twice when using a koi cookie. Unsure if it's related or different.

ImageImageImageImage

If you need a gender swap feel free to PM Me; I have an excess of gender potions at the moment. I don't mind swapping a critter for you and sending them back.
Thyme
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Thyme »

I can no longer add or edit text on a lineage page.

When attempting to do so, once I click SAVE, the creatures and their names appear to be zoomed in on and the new text is there but when I refresh or leave and check the lineage family page again, all the text is gone along with the weird zoom effect.

All text that was there before I attempted to edit is gone as well.

The rules checkboxes are not affected.

Please do not ask for any of my creatures. I will most likely ignore any requests.

ImageImageImage
Stormpaws
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Stormpaws »

Did the stream refresh times change?
I noticed during the last couple of days, that there were no new eggs at the usual times.
25/25 gifts. Thank you <3 wishlist Image
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

My hatchlings are now showing up as eggs in my signature again, even after I cleared my browsing data.
RedLilium
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by RedLilium »

RubyNightShade wrote:My hatchlings are now showing up as eggs in my signature again, even after I cleared my browsing data.
I have the same problem. In my signature there may be creatures that have already grown, but their icon still looks like an egg.

Screenshot 1: Image

Screenshot 2: Image

It often happens that the clicks of my creatures do not give % to their growth. It hurts.
Refreshing the page and clicking on the creature again does not change anything.

And I can’t understand how the creatures in the stream are now being updated.
--
Sorry for my english.
QueenBirdy
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenBirdy »

I'm also having problems with my hatchlings showing up as eggs. It's been going on for about 2 days now. No matter how much I clear my history, it doesn't fix it like it did before.
Cheep! Cheep! Image Give me seed, please!
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

I only had two eggs, but when I tried to grab one from the stream, I go a message saying "you can not take care of more than five eggs at a time". But then when I bred my creatures, the system let me have the egg with no problem. Not sure what's going on. :wtf:

EDIT: Now I was able to get a creature from the stream. Maybe the system just didn't want me to have a Tenabre Fox. :lol:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”