Report site errors here

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Report site errors here

Post by Myouki »

So I got the 'can't have more than 5 eggs' error again and I actually had the presence of mind to check the name next to the logout this time and got this:

It doesn't look like this is giving any sort of accessibility to other people's accounts other than being able to see a random person's gold and shards, but it should probably be looked into just to be on the safe side.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 12/20/2023), please and thank you~
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

Just hit the taken-to-another-player's-gold-amount glitch. It was when I picked something up, so I didn't get a chance to see whose account it was.

Edit: And the egg was not in fact in my Keep. Possibly I clicked at the exact same millisecond as they did.
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Keep getting this message when trying to catch eggs from the stream...
This page (https://magistream.com/freeze/11889021) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert
Then there is a chart saying 'Your Computer' working > Atlanta Cloudflare working > Host not available
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Magics
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magics »

I'm getting constant 502 bad gateway errors today (even while trying to post this, lol), on top of the site being sluggish for me. It's making catching the rarer event creatures quite a pain, it'll just be stuck trying to load the page once I click an egg and by the time it loads, it's been grabbed by someone else. I've also been getting the error/message CinnaminDraconna just posted about.
ImageImageImageImage
(on semi-hiatus)
ImageImage Image
Jadeunicorn
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Jadeunicorn »

I am getting so many Cloudflare errors today (and everything is super slow and laggy).

Due to this it's near impossible to catch stuff in the stream.

Plus I tweeted an egg and received like no clicks, which I'm guessing is due to those who click getting Cloudflare errors as well.

I click. You click. We all click!
P.S. I love SnapLinks.

<3 Wish List In My Profile <3

STATUS - 4/23/20: Splat.

ImageImageImageImageImage

LittleDragonfly and LittleGreenGirl are my daughters!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Something new... click egg > catch egg > go to Keep, egg isn't there > use back arrow and find out the egg is actually in someone else's Keep, yet I got the view page

It's happened 3 times with 3 different player names
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Zs99
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zs99 »

CinnaminDraconna wrote:Something new... click egg > catch egg > go to Keep, egg isn't there > use back arrow and find out the egg is actually in someone else's Keep, yet I got the view page

It's happened 3 times with 3 different player names
This is happening to me to.
Buying Phoenix Arkai, not sure what amount of gold to offer for them
Feel free to offer on creatures in my 'For Sale' tab.
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Magics wrote:I'm getting constant 502 bad gateway errors today (even while trying to post this, lol), on top of the site being sluggish for me. It's making catching the rarer event creatures quite a pain, it'll just be stuck trying to load the page once I click an egg and by the time it loads, it's been grabbed by someone else. I've also been getting the error/message CinnaminDraconna just posted about.
Having the same issues, site is sluggish as hell, making stream catching a pita. Getting tons of ERROR BAD GATEWAYs every time I click creatures or try to streamcatch or just try to click to go to my keep or anywhere on the main site bar.
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Arrias
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Arrias »

Same problem as the two above. I'd add that the 502 error bad gateway has been going on for a couple days but is popping up every few clicks I make on the site today, probably because of the increase in players and new features.
Follow me on Twitter, I do follow backs. https://twitter.com/Arriasms
SunsetGuardian
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SunsetGuardian »

Arrias wrote:Same problem as the two above. I'd add that the 502 error bad gateway has been going on for a couple days but is popping up every few clicks I make on the site today, probably because of the increase in players and new features.
Been going on for a couple weeks at least, actually. It's just insanely bad right now.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”