Otherkin Den

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Murder Victim
CreaturesTrade

Re: Otherkin Den

Post by Murder Victim »

*slinks in* Sorry I haven't been around...I've been stuck on other sites, lol.

*looks at the current topic* Yeah...I can hold such an intense grudge. But most of the time, if that person apologizes or at least sees what they did wrong, then I let it go. Most grudges are just pointless to me...Because it gives me such stress.

I'm starting to get to the point that I won't just hold a grudge, I'll just snap and walk away. There have been so many times that I've almost tackled a certain "friend". I say one thing, or he thinks I'm having an attitude...and he snaps at me for no reason. I'm done with trying to be nice to him when he's like that...If we're fighting, not over e-mails, but on the phone or, even better, in person...Then I growl and I have been known to snarl. I hate it when he starts a fight (and he pretty much starts them all) and gets me upset, on purpose I'm sure, then just walks away when he sees me not backing down.

And I don't back down anymore.

...Wow...Sorry about the rant, lol :t-sweat:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Somorofox
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Somorofox »

*falls in* Not new to Magi, although I was gone for a long while. Les forced me back. XD Anyways, Demonkin here. Nice to meet 'cha. Also, just call me Somoro, Somo, or Amaia. :P
On the current topic, while I don't hold 'grudges', per say, I do remember what happened. I'll be fine around you unless you do something again, in which case it never ends well. I tend to go for violence. 0-o'
ImageImageImageImageImage
The die, the die has been cast.
Les
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Here with you. But I want us both to be, where the sky meets the sea...

Post by Les »

I didn't force you back! You told me to tell you to do something and I told you to come to Magistream and you did. *Hit*

Well, fweep. I think I already explained my standing on grudges and the like. *Thinkthinkthink* I need a topic.

Oh! *Squeezes new avatar* I like it's headfins~
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB: Taking any non-lineage original sprite Koi off your hands, will pay 10 extra gold for adult females. Must be hatched as I'm egglocked right now. Also searching for a male Niveus Enox.
Somorofox
CreaturesTrade

Post by Somorofox »

Well, I don't know then. I probably wouldn't have come back if you didn't tell me too. XP
*throws a topic brick at Les*
ImageImageImageImageImage
The die, the die has been cast.
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

I likes your avvie, too, Les!
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

Hawke needs to concentrate on other things, and is leaving MS permanently.

Thank you all for many fun years.
ImageImageImageImage
Les
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Location: Here with you. But I want us both to be, where the sky meets the sea...

Post by Les »

I love my Bob icon, but it got boring after a while. Thus, new dragon. ^_^
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB: Taking any non-lineage original sprite Koi off your hands, will pay 10 extra gold for adult females. Must be hatched as I'm egglocked right now. Also searching for a male Niveus Enox.
Metanoia
CreaturesTrade

Post by Metanoia »

*pokes with stick*
:haha:
There was something here but I forgot.
Call me Jess
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

Les wrote:I love my Bob icon, but it got boring after a while. Thus, new dragon. ^_^
Bob icon? Which one was that?
Hawke's IRL fiance, Lunaroki, suffered a massive stroke and died on Tuesday, March 31st, 2015.

ImageImageImageImage
Shekru
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shekru »

Murder Victim wrote:*slinks in* Sorry I haven't been around...I've been stuck on other sites, lol.

*looks at the current topic* Yeah...I can hold such an intense grudge. But most of the time, if that person apologizes or at least sees what they did wrong, then I let it go. Most grudges are just pointless to me...Because it gives me such stress.

I'm starting to get to the point that I won't just hold a grudge, I'll just snap and walk away. There have been so many times that I've almost tackled a certain "friend". I say one thing, or he thinks I'm having an attitude...and he snaps at me for no reason. I'm done with trying to be nice to him when he's like that...If we're fighting, not over e-mails, but on the phone or, even better, in person...Then I growl and I have been known to snarl. I hate it when he starts a fight (and he pretty much starts them all) and gets me upset, on purpose I'm sure, then just walks away when he sees me not backing down.

And I don't back down anymore.

...Wow...Sorry about the rant, lol :t-sweat:

I kind of have the same attitude. If someone is stubbornly holding on to being WRONG then it's really their own problem and holding onto being angry isn't going to change anything, just make me stress out more. I'm very much a cat in that I stay snarly for a good while, but conciliatory action (like SINCERE) is a good start to getting me to come back to non-lethal.

I really don't understand people that intentionally make others go frothy. Deathwish, much?
ImageImage
CAAAAAATS! GLORIOUS CATS!
✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..✖..
TNHawke
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by TNHawke »

Shekru wrote:I really don't understand people that intentionally make others go frothy. Deathwish, much?
*snerk* Maybe?

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”