Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
whitewolfjustice
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Creature 1497: Obtained by ???

Post by whitewolfjustice »

Altairia wrote: April 27th, 2024, 8:44:24 am
Spoiler
I wish I hadn't sold my QB Emerald Wyvern back in the day... :sleep: Hope they aren't too expensive.
Spoiler
Belmos Sells them for 40k
4 Failed breedings, guess I'll have to wait 3 more days :t-sweat:
ImageMY WISHLIST LTS Black Market
viewtopic.php?t=234106
Do NOT click Hatchlings on my Main tab

ImageImageImageImage
AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by AuraDragoness »

What wyverns do you breed for it? Any of the three?
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by GuardianAnthony »

AuraDragoness wrote: April 27th, 2024, 11:09:51 am What wyverns do you breed for it? Any of the three?
Spoiler
I had success with the Emerald and Ruby Wyverns myself
Last edited by GuardianAnthony on April 27th, 2024, 11:52:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Image Dragon Cave | Virtuadopt | Final Outpost | Daily Nursery Image
Willing to buy Herbalist Shop creatures for their price + 100g, just let me know!
Looking for Indigo Gurita & Sepia Sepiida Doni pets!
Collector of all things tentacled~!
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

:t-tantrum: No successful breedings here. :t-bipolar: Guess it will take me a bit to get one. The egg is pretty though.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImage
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

I like the idea of having more of these Wyvern and the blue color looks really stunning on the hatchling. However, a regular release where a Donation/Quest creature is required feels a bit strange to me and I do not see me owning any of them in the foreseeable future due to the lack of parent material. Would be awesome if the quest would be repeatable (perhaps with an additional but reasonable fee/creature trade-in after the first time or a cool-down time).
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

I probably haven't had an Emerald Wyvern since 2012 or 2013, but I love the hatchlings for the original wyverns so much. This just moves recollecting them to the top of my priority list!

Love this color of blue, and I can't wait to have a full set of the 4 colors once August rolls around for the Cobalt ones!
Rosehill wrote: April 27th, 2024, 5:44:16 am Some pointers for those who'd like them:

General pointer:
Spoiler
The artists are listed as Rijolt/Mysfytt and the writer is Damien. Neither Rijolt or Damien has been active on the site for years, so this could be generally taken to indicate a recolor, a creature based on an older existing creature, or a creature that's been a really long time waiting to be released, and those we don't really have.
More specific pointer:
Spoiler
There are already three creatures like this on the site. You need two of them to get this one.
Okay, so before I went to bed last night, I did think about Damien doing to description. My mind went to "Oh, Damien snuck back to do another description" rather than it being a recolor of something they'd already written for. It's ironic because I had already been digging through the artist credit thread before the creature release announcement looking at how recolored sprites were credited specifically out of curiosity XD
bebbies:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sell me Rewins / Crystalwings[PAUSED] :yarly: Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Check out the Gemcrafter Lineage :angel: Wishlist

Nekoi
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Nekoi »

Curses....I only have 2 emerald wyverns and only one gave me an egg....but it was a ruby.... :t-tantrum: :t-cry:

>^_^< V
Egg and Hatchies codes for Ninjas
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/14941543][img]https://magistream.com/img/14941543.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/14941542][img]https://magistream.com/img/14941542.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/14941541][img]https://magistream.com/img/14941541.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/14941541][img]https://magistream.com/img/14941541.gif[/img][/url]
Eggs and Hatchies beneath spoiler
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImage
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Seejey »

Got one!
Such a nice release for my birthday! Thank you artists and @sceries!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

This blue is so pretty, can't wait to see the adult, I got 4 in 9 breedings. :woo:
Last edited by Karzarill on April 27th, 2024, 2:39:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Karzarill wrote: April 27th, 2024, 2:35:35 pm This blue is suck pretty, can't wait to see the adult, I got 4 in 9 breedings. :woo:
Send me your luck! So many breedings and yet nothing! :t-cry:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”