Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature 1497: Sapphire Wyvern

Post by Karzarill »

Rainwater wrote: April 27th, 2024, 2:38:04 pm
Karzarill wrote: April 27th, 2024, 2:35:35 pm This blue is suck pretty, can't wait to see the adult, I got 4 in 9 breedings. :woo:
Send me your luck! So many breedings and yet nothing! :t-cry:
I will try challenge my luck your way.

Also omg I wrote suck instead of so, wtf self?
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Gosh darn it. My only Emerald is part of a family. Man, I wish I’d never started that.I’ve regretted families since the start.

Off to LTB. :t-woo:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Has anyone had any luck pure breeding yet? (ruby/ruby or emerald/emerald pairs) or has it only been ruby/emerald pairs giving results up until now?
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Karzarill wrote: April 27th, 2024, 2:40:05 pm
I will try challenge my luck your way.
Oh my goodness your luck came my way! :woo: I managed to get a breeding cooldown potion to use and it worked for me! :bounce:
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImage
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

falsanthin wrote: April 27th, 2024, 6:24:56 pm Has anyone had any luck pure breeding yet? (ruby/ruby or emerald/emerald pairs) or has it only been ruby/emerald pairs giving results up until now?
You can't get it from pure breeding. 👇
Rosehill wrote: April 27th, 2024, 5:44:16 am More specific pointer:
There are already three creatures like this on the site. You need two of them to get this one.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
male Donec
Jasper/Malachite Miu
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

PrincessOfVampires wrote: April 27th, 2024, 6:43:06 pm
falsanthin wrote: April 27th, 2024, 6:24:56 pm Has anyone had any luck pure breeding yet? (ruby/ruby or emerald/emerald pairs) or has it only been ruby/emerald pairs giving results up until now?
You can't get it from pure breeding. 👇
Rosehill wrote: April 27th, 2024, 5:44:16 am More specific pointer:
There are already three creatures like this on the site. You need two of them to get this one.
I took that to mean you needed two (as in a hint you need to breed 2 creatures together regardless of colour as long as it was out of the 3 wyvern colours) but that does make sense. Was worth an ask to see if it had been completely ruled out.

I'll just hope we eventually get a parentless hybrid version at some point in the future then
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

16 QB Emeralds and not a single blue. This is why I hate breeding these ugh :(
DarkRider
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by DarkRider »

:t--.-: I finally got two blue, i used breeding restoration potions on my two green emerald dragons. Idk how to get more of those btw.
It took like ten times for me to even get the two sapphires i do have , definately a time consuming project of getting more, thankfully i have those potions stock piled over the years.
ImageImage Image
Don't take artwork thanks!Avatar by Munin thank you!Tulcadhiel made Fox! Thank you!
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

DarkRider wrote: April 27th, 2024, 10:01:05 pm :t--.-: I finally got two blue, i used breeding restoration potions on my two green emerald dragons. Idk how to get more of those btw.
It took like ten times for me to even get the two sapphires i do have , definately a time consuming project of getting more, thankfully i have those potions stock piled over the years.
Just a little FYI - breeding restoration potion (purple) are only for creatures with limited breedings - Tinsels, Coals, Penguins, and Arkais. It restores breedings to these creatures.

Breeding cooldown potions (pink) are to make a creature breedable again without the 3 days wait. And you can get this potion by trading a female Donec hatchling to Lady Alua - quest/107

Both of these potions can some times be obtained from the Mysterious Bag that some times appear in the Black Market.

I hope that helps ^_^
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
VilaWolf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Location: Library of Daninsky's Castle. 50% of my posts are sarcastic.

Post by VilaWolf »

4 sets (Emerald x Ruby)
4.5 rounds of Breeding Cooldown. (2 cooldowns per attempt at two full rounds ((8 doses per full round, meaning all of them)) and a half round)

Results:

2 Blue and 1 Emerald.
Last edited by VilaWolf on April 28th, 2024, 1:46:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dark Guild Will Trade For Water / Herb Guild Pets.
Egglocked? PM your codes, I'll Help. Free.
When Pigs Fly, Carry an Umbrella.
My Wish List
Last year all the Decessus were named after Haunted Chateaus. This year; Lost Media.

Return to “Community Discussion”