✧15th Magiversary Free Raffle! 30 Prizes!✧

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

AuraDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: ✧15th Magiversary Free Raffle! 30 Prizes!✧

Post by AuraDragoness »

I'd love to get a ticket for this~

For me, its hard to choose between all the different birds we have but I've always adored Kaerans in particular! Though the Galah Cockatoos are also close to me given I actually have one :3
~Aura is with me~
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Wishlist | My Shop
18/25 Gifts
Image<Keep Guardians>Image
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

May I have a ticket, please?

My all-time favorites are the Tenabre Fox and the Nulorn; they are the reason I originally joined and they made me return many years later.
Pallastronomy
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Pallastronomy »

I’d like a ticket, please and thank you!

As for my favourite creature, that’s a really tough one, there are so many pretty space/moon/star-themed designs I adore. If I had to narrow it down to just a few it would be Northern Light Foxes, Void Prism Foxes, Stargazer Cats, Leporis Rabbitsunes, Peleides Cyons, Constellation Hinds, and Starclad Minks!
Will try my best to return any clicks!
Gender Swaps

My about me is still pretty accurate as far as wishlists go, but here is my wishlist of what individual creatures I’m currently prioritizing most/other specifics!
25/25 gifts! Thank you so much!
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Ticket please :)

My fav critter is the Kollinus.. why? because it looks just like our kitty, Jazz Man. He's a lavender lynx point Balinese (not registered, he's a rescue). Only difference is that the Kollinus female looks like Jazzy, not the male, lol.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

I'd like a ticket, please!

My favorite critter is hard to nail down, maybe the Giant Sylph? Giant gryphon owls, man! Or the Tinsel and pearl wyrms due to how stunning their sprites are.
25/25 thank you so much
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

I'd love a ticket please! ^_^

I love so many magistream creatures, but I usually say my ultimate favorite is the winged cats. They are in a small part responsible for me joining, because I wanted to name some in honor of my beloved past IRL cats.
25/25 gifts, thank you so much <3

Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I'd love to have a ticket, please. Thank you very much for your generosity <3

I love all the creatures on Magistream. I love and appreciate all the artists who have and who still puts so much time and effort into creating these beautiful creatures for us. If I'm to pick a favourite, the Baku has always been it. I love the colour, the pose and I love all three stages of it, even though I'm a hatchling collector. I don't army any creatures right now though. I have also always had a soft spot for the Decessus. It was the first ever adult I was gifted with and it was a gift by HiddenMystic. So, you can say the Decessus is a close second <3
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

I'd like a ticket, please <3

There are several creatures that I collect in masses. First of these were the Nikollus, then Feather Drakes I think. Sea Unicorns, Komainu Crystalwings (& pygmies) and then the Psittarx Dragon
Reasonings?
I like dogs lol. The Nikollus were special, event dogs with gender dimorphism, they looked nice and I just liked them
Feather Drakes look cute and I like their shade of pink
Sea Unicorns have a loooot of different sprites, this means there's a lot of variants and that's nice
Komainu Crystalwings are gorgeous. They're pretty and their spritework has to be up there as one of my faves. I just had to get a lot of them + all the ones we've got from drinks etc. have helped me gather 'em in masses all the faster
Psittarx Dragons have a TON of variety, I love that, & they just look nice. Breeding them is like a lottery and when you succeed it feels great. I'd be collecting the Gem deers as well, but I think the ones I got as is are enough lol
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
LunatheDragoness
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunatheDragoness »

ticket please
Hiraeth
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Hiraeth »

May I have one ticket to the raffle please?

I've been hoarding Ravens of all kinds since I joined MS - they are one of the first creatures to be in my keep and I'm still mesmerized by them <3
~~ Welcome to my garden! Clicks please ~~

Image Image Image Image

Return to “Zocalo”