LTB Creatures I Do Not Own

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

LTB Creatures I Do Not Own

Post by GuardianAnthony »

It's been a while since I've come back to this site, and there's a ton of creatures from events I'm missing, alongside streambornes as well! I'd like to get my hand on some of these, especially breeding partners, if possible! :D

Willing to part with 500g for streambornes, and 1k for event creatures! Name your price for shop creatures I don't have, mostly from stores I have no access to. (yet.) <3 If you need a little more for them, let me know! I'm totally willing to haggle for the creatures I'm missing, especially events and retired creatures!

I'm not currently looking to buy donation creatures until I can get my hands on a ton more gold, or shards, to pay for them. (Even though there's so many I want.)

I'll keep the thread up-to-date with whether I can buy creatures or not!

Currently: Buying creatures!
Last edited by GuardianAnthony on April 10th, 2024, 12:01:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image

Image Dragon Cave | Virtuadopt | Final Outpost | Daily Nursery Image
Willing to buy Herbalist Shop creatures for their price + 100g, just let me know!
Looking for Indigo Gurita & Sepia Sepiida Doni pets!
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Creatures I Do Not Own

Post by crazyflight »

feel free to poke around my keep if anything interests you, like the event creatures in my lovelies tab that i can breed (unless you're only looking for parentless). i'm happy to try some stream catching if you have specific requests. i'm also a member of the water shop and can buy creatures from there + 100g.
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Since you have access to the Water Shop, I'd love to get my hands on some Aestus Spicalx, since I'm a huge lover of dinosaurs! Preferred to have a male and female, but I'm happy to take any that hatch!

There's so many event creatures I want, so I'll keep this first request to a minimum for now! Here's some that I'd love to get my hands on if you can breed them!

Vernal Crystalwing
Autumnal Crystalwing
Scarecrow Gryphon
Scarf Wyrm

Let me know if this is doable! :D
Image Image Image Image

Willing to buy Herbalist Shop creatures for their price + 100g, just let me know!
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

i have this batch for you. do you want to pay shop price + 100g for the spicalx? for the other ones i'm assuming 1,000g each based on the op.
also happy to buy water shop creatures for shop price + 100g for whomever wants!
<3 <3 <3
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

16200g in total then! If you want more than 1k for the event creatures, please do let me know!
Image Image Image Image

crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

i'll try breeding the vernal crystalwings after the breeding cooldown. in the meantime, let me know if there are any other pairs you'd like me to try breeding, including hybrids and we can chat about prices.
<3 <3 <3
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

This would be perfect! I'll have to take a look through again and see what else I'd like to have you breed!

I do prefer dragons over anything else, so if you know some good ones offhand, let me know! :)
Image Image Image Image

Lestat
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Lestat »

Feel free to look around my keep. Keep in mind depending on how much of a creature and how easy it is for me to get It depends on if I'm willing to part with it
Searching for non parents
Dark Umbral Fox
Penumbral Fox
Solveir
Fenrir Male
White Fenrir M and F
Vermillion Heligre f and m
Masked Heligre f and m
Atieno m and f
Jord Jormungandr
Aegyr Jormungandr
Brimstone Xhimrau
Opaline Xhimrau
Vahti Female
GuardianAnthony
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

I'm not sure if you're willing to part with a singular Ruby Koi, but I do need another one for a quest I have ongoing, and the Koi Pond is being ridiculous. Never mind on this! It finally gave me the second Ruby Koi I needed lol

Here's some of the event creatures I'd love, whether you have to breed them, or are willing to part with them:

Tidal Wraithe
Pandorum
Tsaanguir
Sangue Dracul
Skelmblor
Trycorys
Decaying Mawdracon
Spectral Mawdracon
Ember Chiolin

If I can get more than one of each, breeding pairs preferred but not required, that would be great!

Let me know how much you'd want, since I'm not sure my prices are up to date and all that!
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Kancha”