April Fools! 1495- Hotdog

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
trystan830
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: April Fools! 1495- Hotdog

Post by trystan830 »

TheTreeTurtle wrote: April 3rd, 2024, 12:35:35 amI have developed a fairly good grasp of where the US Timezones are at given any time since moving to Alaska, so I'm just so used to telling all my friends and family what time it is everywhere :lol:
Well that's really cool! My forums all seem to be in the same time zone as me, so that's quite helpful XD
I've had jobs where I would need to call other time zones, so I've gotten used to them for that reason.
Free Critters! message me with which ones you want
~*~*~
She changes everything She touches, and everything She touches, changes ~ Starhawk
Image Image
reading: Wind by Erin Hunter (#23) | watching: Severance
she/her | discord: trystan830
IFN | dragoncave | trisphee | ravelry | goodreads
Fin
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fin »

Absolutly love them :t-swoon: - so cute, so funny, so well done <3 And I'm really glad they look like possibly living creatures (in magistream terms for course :lol: ) - I grew up with wiener dog around and always will have a soft spot for them.
Image ~*~ImageImageImageImageImage ~*~ Image

♥♥

Fin's Giveaway ~ Image ~
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I grew up in WV (Eastern Time), but lived in Pensacola, FL (Central Time) for several years, California (Pacific Time) for about 25 years (with family in Pensacola and WV still) and my best friend now lives in New Mexico (Mountain Time). So I can switch time zones on the fly, because calling someone at midnight when your clock says nine isn't cool. I even know UK time and Universal Time, just because many games use those. I live in Tampa Bay now, so I'm back on Eastern time, but the skill comes in handy.

And I love the pickle relish on the male Hotdog. Nice touch.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Magigirl24
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Magigirl24 »

I'm so glad I was able to get a few of these, because these are so adorable!
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I was only able to get 5 (Life >- <), but luckily I got at least one of both genders! They're really adorable, once they can breed I'm going to build up an army of doggos!
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

I got none, as I had a full five eggs in my Keep, including three Bunny eggs, two of which only hatched today. The third hatched while I wasn't looking, as when I came in today to tend to them, it was already hatched.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

@RicFule: I suggest using the image-free nursery (IFN) and/or the clicking threads here in "Reindeer Games" to hatch eggs faster. During events many users are active and it is possible to hatch multiple batches of eggs per day.

I think the Hotdog is one of my favorite creatures of the last 12 months, to me everything about them is perfect (and I do not even like dogs in general). :t-swoon:
Hollowshield
An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

Did anyone else notice how in the stream it says that the pup is a limited one, that CAN breed. But when you click on the cute pupper it cant?
user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones qwq
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Hollowshield wrote: April 9th, 2024, 11:34:00 pm Did anyone else notice how in the stream it says that the pup is a limited one, that CAN breed. But when you click on the cute pupper it cant?
New species don't usually have the breeding option enabled right from the get go, instead they get the ability some time later (usually within a month of their release). So the Hotdog will become breedable in the future even though it cannot yet breed. ^_^

Return to “Community Discussion”