LTS Current Black Market Creatures

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

NaoKitsune
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

LTS Current Black Market Creatures

Post by NaoKitsune »

The Black Market currently stocks:

Borean Luteus Owl - 5k
Glacier Inkantan - 5k
Arkenian Alipaca - 5k
Telvian Ammit - 20k
Mist Ammit - 20k

Limit: 5 creatures per order
Orders are unlimited, but please wait for your previous order to be filled before placing another
Also, I cannot control gender :sweat:

PS: Everyone is welcome! Especially those who don't have access to the black market or to give those with low finances a chance to participate without pressure of the market closing :)
Spoiler
Revan - 5 Borean Luteus Owl
Kestrad - 2 Telvian Ammit, 2 Mist Ammit, 1 Arkenian Alipaca
Tyriagris - 5 Borean Luteus Owl
crowdisciple - 1 Borean Luteus Owl
Last edited by NaoKitsune on March 25th, 2024, 7:19:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
LTB SB Purple Pteira Crystalwing
What's your Dream Creature?
For Sale
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS Current Black Market Creatures

Post by Revan »

Selling at the shop prices? I'm trying to fill a sizeable order for someone, so may I please request 5 Luteus owls?
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Hello, I am someone.
I know you said five per order, but I wanted to ask if I could be a little unorthodox with mine?
I don't want to take slots away from others who need them more or don't have access to the BM, but I wooooould like to get my hands on as many owls as possible. Would you let me sort of place a blanket request for you to buy owls for me whenever you don't have other orders to fill? That way we'd be using the time the BM is around efficiently without taking opportunities away, haha. Obviously that's a lot more upkeep than just buying five eggs, though, so if you'd rather keep it to regular orders I would still like all 5 for mine as a regular slot <3 (I just like these birds a lot, shhh. :lol:)
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Hello! Can I please buy 2 each of the mist/telvian ammits and an alipaca? Thank you! ^.^
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
NaoKitsune
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

Tyriagris wrote: March 20th, 2024, 1:24:21 pm Hello, I am someone.
I know you said five per order, but I wanted to ask if I could be a little unorthodox with mine?
I don't want to take slots away from others who need them more or don't have access to the BM, but I wooooould like to get my hands on as many owls as possible. Would you let me sort of place a blanket request for you to buy owls for me whenever you don't have other orders to fill? That way we'd be using the time the BM is around efficiently without taking opportunities away, haha. Obviously that's a lot more upkeep than just buying five eggs, though, so if you'd rather keep it to regular orders I would still like all 5 for mine as a regular slot <3 (I just like these birds a lot, shhh. :lol:)
I’d rather stick to 5 per order so everyone has a chance :wave: would you like to place an order for 5?

Edit: you can always help me hatch so you can get more orders in! ;)
For Sale
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Everyone having a chance was the plan :lol: I might have explained it wrong, I was definitely typing while I was handling phone calls haha. But I guess it might be best to stick to the basics anyway. So yeah, I'd like 5!

As for hatching, I can click them obviously, but I'm only really here very sporadically atm, a minute here and there every few hours. I can't really grind the clickthreads until the weekend, unfortunately. If the BM is still around then, absolutely.
crowdisciple
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by crowdisciple »

Hi, could I please buy 1 luteus owl? Thanks!
ImageImage
NaoKitsune
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

All orders filled! :)
For Sale

Return to “Waynal”