Looking for two Noctis Enox!

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

Looking for two Noctis Enox!

Post by Razoreniye »

Trying to complete the quest with gives me access to the Dark Shop. I'm also looking for ways to obtain money for this, as I currently only have 1.6k gold and well, I assume most of ya'll know that I need 10k. Any help is greatly appreciated! :t-swoon:
I compulsively collect Grotesques and Hollowjacks Image Image ImageImage
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: Looking for two Noctis Enox!

Post by Airasyraye »

Razoreniye wrote: March 18th, 2024, 10:26:14 am Trying to complete the quest with gives me access to the Dark Shop. I'm also looking for ways to obtain money for this, as I currently only have 1.6k gold and well, I assume most of ya'll know that I need 10k. Any help is greatly appreciated! :t-swoon:
You may *borrow* my enoxes to breed for the quest, if you promise to give them back. Can't help you with the gold, though.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Razoreniye »

Airasyraye wrote: March 19th, 2024, 2:25:08 am
Razoreniye wrote: March 18th, 2024, 10:26:14 am Trying to complete the quest with gives me access to the Dark Shop. I'm also looking for ways to obtain money for this, as I currently only have 1.6k gold and well, I assume most of ya'll know that I need 10k. Any help is greatly appreciated! :t-swoon:
You may *borrow* my enoxes to breed for the quest, if you promise to give them back. Can't help you with the gold, though.
As in I can keep them for a short time and breed them for the quest?
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Razoreniye wrote: March 19th, 2024, 8:21:38 am
Yes. Until you get the eggs you need, then you send the originals back to me.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Razoreniye »

Airasyraye wrote: March 19th, 2024, 9:03:34 am

That works with me!
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Razoreniye wrote: March 19th, 2024, 9:18:09 am
Airasyraye wrote: March 19th, 2024, 9:03:34 am

That works with me!
Sending them! I can’t remember if Family Progenitor creatures count towards the goal or not. So, I’ll send all enoxes I have. If you can’t use Progenitors, it might be a little harder because I have only 1 Noctis and 1 Niveus Enox that don’t belong to a family and they make tenerva as well as niveus in addition to noctis. Keep all the babies you want, just please don’t sell or sacrifice or whatever mine. There will be 8. Three Family Noctis, Three Family Niveus, 1 each normal.

So, for the record:
Noctis
-Apocalypse Foretold
-Fortune Foretold
-Oracle Foretold
-Oblivion

Niveus
-Salvation Denied
-Redemption Denied
-Absolution Denied
-Dream

Return to “Kancha”