Question about new crafting items

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Question about new crafting items

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Breeding 2 life creatures can get you a vial of llife
Breeding ? x ? for a hybrid can get you a crossing stone

If you breed a life creature with something else (EX: koi x ibex), can you get both? Or does hybrid breeding only offer crossing stones?

If you breed life x life and get a hybrid life (EX: aericorn x aericorn = hybrid aericorn), can you get both? Or would you only get one or the other, if any?
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Re: Question about new crafting items

Post by Rosehill »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: March 18th, 2024, 12:05:47 am Breeding 2 life creatures can get you a vial of llife
Breeding ? x ? for a hybrid can get you a crossing stone

If you breed a life creature with something else (EX: koi x ibex), can you get both? Or does hybrid breeding only offer crossing stones?

If you breed life x life and get a hybrid life (EX: aericorn x aericorn = hybrid aericorn), can you get both? Or would you only get one or the other, if any?
You always get only one ingredient, and they do have a certain hieracrhy.
If you breed a life element creature you have a chance of getting the Vial of Life.
If you're breeding phoenixes, kois, puvias or kitsunes you have a chance of getting their respecitve cookies but not the Vial of Life.
If you're breeding two different species together you have a chance of getting the Crossing Stone but not the Vial of Life or any of the cookies (you wouldn't get the cookies in this case any way, as to get the cookies you need to breed same species together).

Also, you don't need to breed hybrids to get the crossing stone. To get the crossing stone you need to breed two creatures that are of different species regardless of if they can produce a hybrid or only the parent species. If the parents are the same species you won't get a crossing stone even if the parents can produce a hybrid. ^.^
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Thank you very much!!!
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

Rosehill wrote: March 18th, 2024, 4:46:47 am If you're breeding phoenixes, kois, puvias or kitsunes you have a chance of getting their respecitve cookies but not the Vial of Life
This is the holy grail info I was assuming but couldn't confirm.

Back to catching leaves! :)

Return to “Support and Suggestions”