Creature Changing Item Giveaway

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Creature Changing Item Giveaway

Post by Airasyraye »

Hi, all.

It's pretty obvious that I've been around a bit. As such, I have a few things that are either very rare and/or no longer available (at least for the time being) and as such, I figured I'd "give" some away. Some of these may be less rare than others, but eh. :t-shrug:

My inventory contains:
Spoiler
2 Plushie Starfish
4 Dark Fudge with a Candied Black Rose
3 Caramel Nut Clusters
1 Swirled Milk and Chocolate Treat

14 Dusky Potions
1 Giant Snowflake
1 Pawprint Sapphire
1 Ashen Feather

7 Bone Venom
6 Chupacabra Cookies
5 Elephant Snail Cookies
8 Nulorn Cookies
8 Latfira Beast Cookies

2 Poison Fangs
3 Carrot Cookies

12 Koi Cookies
12 Puvia Cookies

2 Carving Kits
2 Fogo Pearls
2 Etal Pearls
See this thread: https://magistream.com/viewtopic.php?t=225827 to verify what does what. For the few that only work on live eggs, which you can't trade, I'll get them myself if I can and transform them, hatch, and send them. This may take a little bit. Please be patient.

I'm willing to transform the creatures of new members (here 3 years or fewer) so they can add to their collection.

RULES--Pay attention! You will get 1 warning. After that, you're banned.
1. First come, first served.

2.Items in RED font you can only request 1 of. (Meaning 1 Fudge OR 1 Caramel Nut OR 1 Giant Snowflake, etc). Items in BLUE you can request up to 3 of (but only 1 per type). Items in GREEN, you can request up to 7 of (but only 2 per type).

3. I will want to check your keep. Please be honest you don't already have one (or, for the green ones, have only a couple).

4. Please don't sell or trade them.

5. You will need to send me the creature to transform. I may have a couple I could use, but for the most part, I have only the items.

You can also check out my Keep to request any of the Extra Frozen Eggs for free or from the Holiday Extras and Others tabs.
Last edited by Airasyraye on March 24th, 2024, 4:47:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Zeena
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Re: Creature Changing Item Giveaway

Post by Zeena »

Hello!
Would I be able to use the following:
1 plushie starfish
1 elephant snail cookie
1 poison fang

Thank you! <3
Avvie (c) Drizzle
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Zeena wrote: March 14th, 2024, 6:06:53 am Hello!
Would I be able to use the following:
1 plushie starfish
1 elephant snail cookie
1 poison fang

Thank you! <3
Sounds good, but please submit the creatures to me per the first post.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
Kittemmmmmm
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

:0 dusky potion two please!
Sending the creature rn
ImageImage

Click me eggos >:) below if youre kind enough
ImageImageImage

Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Kittemmmmmm wrote: March 15th, 2024, 2:42:24 am :0 dusky potion two please!
Sending the creature rn
I have not received the creature.
Kittemmmmmm
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

Airasyraye wrote: March 16th, 2024, 1:59:24 pm
Sending the creature rn
Im still breeding tenebra fox
Pls wait

Edit: apprently i cannot send the eggs :/
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Kittemmmmmm wrote: March 16th, 2024, 4:51:10 pm
Sending the creature rn
Pls wait

I didn't see you edited. No, you can't send live eggs. I have two dusk bunny extra I can sell you for 1k if you like, since they're SB, or I can borrow whatever T Foxes you have, breed them, change the eggs, and send the lot back as the free giveaway, if you want 2g dusk bunnies. Up to you.
Ryves
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ryves »

Oh yay, I was hoping the black market would start giving out dusky potions again, but this is the next best thing ^_^
I would like one dusky potion to transform a nhirudo please. Thank you so much!
Image Find something you love as much as a pumpkin wyrm loves pumpkin seeds. Image

Kittemmmmmm
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kittemmmmmm »

Airasyraye wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 7:14:57 pm

Pls wait

I didn't see you edited. No, you can't send live eggs. I have two dusk bunny extra I can sell you for 1k if you like, since they're SB, or I can borrow whatever T Foxes you have, breed them, change the eggs, and send the lot back as the free giveaway, if you want 2g dusk bunnies. Up to you.
Imma send you the tenebra foxes :)
ImageImage

ImageImageImage

Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Kittemmmmmm wrote: March 26th, 2024, 4:43:58 am
Airasyraye wrote: March 23rd, 2024, 7:14:57 pm

Pls wait

Imma send you the tenebra foxes :)
You can’t use dusk potion on hatchling or adult tenebra foxes, only eggs. I’ll just give you the bunnies.

Return to “Zocalo”