Rarity Reblanacing, or Tips For "Very Common" creatures?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Rarity Reblanacing, or Tips For "Very Common" creatures?

Post by Airasyraye »

So, I'm trying to get "very common" Kraken and Koi fish. For "very common" they sure don't want to show up, at all.

I exclusively fished Callisto Islands trying to get kraken to plushify. I pulled out almost 50 creatures, as well as reviewed the 9 floating down it when I was done.

Here's what came out:
Trench leviathan (5)
Caeralis (6)
T Triak (3)
Kelp Hippocampus (3)
Trench Hippocampus (2)
Copper Pearl Wyrms (2)
Black Pearl Wyrm (2)
Grey Pearl Wyrm (1)
C Dragon Turtle (2)
P Dragon Turtle (1)
Water Hydra (2)
Wind Hydra (3)
Engull (3)
Swallowtail Deshkivari (8)
Rufous Zeratus (2)

All of that before I got one kraken from Callisto Islands. At one point FIVE of the nine creatures were Swallowtails. A creature could be pulled just to be replaced by that very same creature.

I get that there's a lot of MS creatures. Even if you subtract the DPs, the breed-onlys, and the shop-onlys, there's hundreds and I'm sure that it's programmed so that newer have a higher spawn rate. But when you're searching for "very common" and "rare" shows up more often than that, well, while the tributaries are a help, this still adds to the frustration of trying to get goals, or gifts, or shop stock. Trenchies are almost as old as Krakens after all.

Is there perhaps a trick I'm unaware of that helps with finding more specific creatures? Or perhaps something that can be done behind the scenes? I know with the economy and the move and all, it's probably stacking up, but any help would be appreciated. I don't want to keep crashing my computer with a massive frozen-egg tab I'm trying to offload that I can only do one at a time. :t-woo:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:

Return to “Support and Suggestions”