How do I access the black market??

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

How do I access the black market??

Post by audrei9 »

For the water shop you do a quest, for the herbalist guild you do a quest, for the dark shop you do a quest, so goes for the artificer and preservationist shops. But I can't find the black market anywhere I look!! Is there something I'm missing? I'm fairly certain it's different from the dark shop, right? I see references to it all over the place but I have no idea how to get in!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: How do I access the black market??

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

There IS a quest for the Black Market, BUT the Black Market has to be open to do the quest. So watch the 'Black Market' thread for activity, chances it are it will be open when the thread gets active again. Then you can do the access quest. Good Luck!!!
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Cinnamin is talking about this forum: viewtopic.php?t=223173
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: March 10th, 2024, 10:38:16 pm There IS a quest for the Black Market, BUT the Black Market has to be open to do the quest. So watch the 'Black Market' thread for activity, chances it are it will be open when the thread gets active again. Then you can do the access quest. Good Luck!!!
Thank you! This is helpful!
I think I mistook this for the dark shop lol
Airasyraye wrote: March 11th, 2024, 1:27:23 am Cinnamin is talking about this forum: viewtopic.php?t=223173
There was a lot of useful info here, thank you!

(mod edited to combine posts)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”