Gold disappearing?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

Gold disappearing?

Post by Razoreniye »

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this under, but this is kinda an issue.

I had 2,072 gold yesterday, and when I logged in today, I only have 72. I didn't spend it at all, and made no trades. Why did my gold disappear??? How do I get it back?? :t-puppyeyes:
I compulsively collect Grotesques and Hollowjacks Image Image ImageImage
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Re: Gold disappearing?

Post by Rosehill »

You have renamed your Atoll Leviathan (currently named Krono) nine minutes prior to your post. Renaming regular creatures costs 2000 gold. The renaming costs will be reduced in the future, though, but for now that's the price, so that's where your 2k went. D:
Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

Re: Gold disappearing?

Post by Razoreniye »

Rosehill wrote: March 7th, 2024, 8:26:53 am You have renamed your Atoll Leviathan (currently named Krono) nine minutes prior to your post. Renaming regular creatures costs 2000 gold. The renaming costs will be reduced in the future, though, but for now that's the price, so that's where your 2k went. D:
I don't remember renaming them, I guess I wasn't paying attention? Could've sworn it was unnamed
I compulsively collect Grotesques and Hollowjacks Image Image ImageImage

Return to “Support and Suggestions”