Which path gets you rose imps?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Which path gets you rose imps?

Post by audrei9 »

I've completed the rose imp quests! I've got my eyes on getting a pink rose imp and a yellow rose imp, but I'm not sure which paths to take. Please help?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Which path gets you rose imps?

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

If you go North you receive a White Rose Imp.
If you go East you receive a Red Rose Imp.
If you go West you receive a Pink Rose Imp.
If you go South you receive a Yellow Rose Imp.

https://magistream.fandom.com/wiki/Quest_Walkthroughs
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

CinnaminDraconna wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 8:54:36 pm If you go North you receive a White Rose Imp.

Thank you!!!!
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 9:38:08 pm
CinnaminDraconna wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 8:54:36 pm If you go North you receive a White Rose Imp.

Thank you!!!!
If you don't mind bred, I can get you the others.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Airasyraye wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 3:55:37 am

Thank you!!!!
I don't mind at all! How much are you selling them for?
Airasyraye
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 9:22:24 am

Thank you!!!!
You can just have them. Might take me a little bit to get them, tho. They've already given me a no. There's actually 5 colors, btw. They came out with an item that turns one black. So, I can get you black, red, and white.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmy gemdragons and pgymy crystalwings, psittrax dragons, alt colors :t-swoon:
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Airasyraye wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 9:52:13 pm

You can just have them. Might take me a little bit to get them, tho. They've already given me a no. There's actually 5 colors, btw. They came out with an item that turns one black. So, I can get you black, red, and white.
TSYM!!!
Where are you getting them from? I wouldn't want to put all the effort on you.
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:07:12 pm

TSYM!!!
From my pairs. I was able to collect them when it was much easier to buy creatures way back when.
audrei9
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Airasyraye wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:14:22 pm

TSYM!!!
From my pairs. I was able to collect them when it was much easier to buy creatures way back when.
It's ok, there's a few giveaways that give out those colours of imp. I'll be fine, thank you for offering to buy them for me!
Airasyraye
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

audrei9 wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:18:45 pm
Airasyraye wrote: March 3rd, 2024, 10:14:22 pm

TSYM!!!
It's ok, there's a few giveaways that give out those colours of imp. I'll be fine, thank you for offering to buy them for me!
No, no, I'm not buying them. I have already bought them from years ago. Feel free to buy someone else's, but what I was saying is I already own the rose imps and can breed you the colors you don't get from the quest.

Return to “Support and Suggestions”